Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
MJ form said it wouldn’t win and proved correct.

Winner too good.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Lys Gracieux.............WOW!!!!!!! She had to be good to win where she was with 3 furlongs to go.

Would love to have seen her run last year against Winx.

She went past Castelvecchio who was carrying 49.5 kg's like he was standing still.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Couldn't fault the ride on MJ.

Yep. Jumped, got a spot. Just couldnt sprint. I wont be surprised if darmanin says she was getting into the ground a bit?

If she was mine, id have her with one of the big cheating trainers.

But nothing was gonna beat the winner. Like tman said, looked like shed have eyeballed winx

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
How do you reckon gws will go in the gf this year jazzy?

Yeah Japan brained us.

Sorry ezt my post was poor timing, in no way did I mean to rub in the loss. I have too many times followed horses with the heart instead of the head. It does read very poorly - apologies to the MJ supporters.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Sorry ezt my post was poor timing, in no way did I mean to rub in the loss. I have too many times followed horses with the heart instead of the head. It does read very poorly - apologies to the MJ supporters.

No worries jazzy. Nice apology not really needed. I was hurting

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
No worries jazzy. Nice apology not really needed. I was hurting
It was poor. I don’t like punters losing, the only thing worse than a bookie is a doubles bookie then a corporate bookie. I would prefer the company of a used car salesman or business broker to a corporate bookie.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
It was poor. I don’t like punters losing, the only thing worse than a bookie is a doubles bookie then a corporate bookie. I would prefer the company of a used car salesman or business broker to a corporate bookie.

I like bookies when you meet them after the race.

Im proving an inverse relationship between richmond premierships and my spring carnivals.

'15, '16 and '18 my books show profitable springs. But '17 and '19 in the red.

A good punter listens to the data so it s likely I wont punt the nags next spring.

Did anyone hear dean bailey call the manikato on friday night?

200m out he goes 'all bivouac has in front is rump steaks'

Was he pouring petrol on a burning issue, or is he an idiot?

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I like bookies when you meet them after the race.

Im proving an inverse relationship between richmond premierships and my spring carnivals.

'15, '16 and '18 my books show profitable springs. But '17 and '19 in the red.

A good punter listens to the data so it s likely I wont punt the nags next spring.

Did anyone hear dean bailey call the manikato on friday night?

200m out he goes 'all bivouac has in front is rump steaks'

Was he pouring petrol on a burning issue, or is he an idiot?
Ha ha i heard that too and thought it was a pretty odd comment to make in the current climate. (Terry Bailey)

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
yeah that what I read but couldn't quite believe. The same story I read says the clock stops before the winning post so as not to interfere with the camera.

Sounds very odd from the nation that brought us some pretty good cameras and clocks?
I will keep that in mind when WR pops up on thescreen during the Tokyo Olympics.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
yeah that what I read but couldn't quite believe. The same story I read says the clock stops before the winning post so as not to interfere with the camera.

Sounds very odd from the nation that brought us some pretty good cameras and clocks?
I will keep that in mind when WR pops up on thescreen during the Tokyo Olympics.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Willie Pike rode the winner of the Bendigo Cup today. He's not a bad steerer, 8 wide on the turn, somehow he manoeuvres himself through traffic to find a gap near the fence.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Willie Pike rode the winner of the Bendigo Cup today. He's not a bad steerer, 8 wide on the turn, somehow he manoeuvres himself through traffic to find a gap near the fence.

hes an incredible rider.

I reckon Brooklyn Hustle is about to run in a straight line, show the natural ability that she used to brain yesyesyes on debut,

and win the G1 sprint down the straight on Sat at 20's

I also reckon the tiny tassie gelding The Inevitable can win The *smile* Eagle.

Theres a 200-1 multi :banana

Last edited:

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
hes an incredible rider.

I reckon Brooklyn Hustle is about to run in a straight line, show the natural ability that she used to brain yesyesyes on debut,

and win the G1 sprint down the straight on Sat at 20's

I also reckon the tiny tassie gelding The Inevitable can win The **** Eagle.

Theres a 200-1 multi :banana

Got a Tiger on board too.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Jeez I wish they had taken Winx to the Japan Cup or similar.

It seems to have fallen out of favour as a target for our horses. Not sure what the story is.

Japanese racing is extremely insular. Foreigners race there strictly by invitation only. Pretty sure you're not even allowed to own a racehorse there unless you're a Japanese national.