Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Booommmmmm

Great punting Leysy, although pretty ordinary speed mapping :cool:

I'm in 2017 form myself.

3/3 in 2022.

Havnt prelodged anything cause theyve all been dogs balls obvious.

But theres good money in dogs balls

Last edited:

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Had time to study the form a fait bit of late and keen on a couple at Sandown today.

Race 3 - Convict Sam Been waiting for him to get out to this distance. Big strider with ability that will eat up 2400.

Race 6 - Madame Bolli. 3 wide without cover in a fast run race at the Valley last start was enormous. Should lead this field up and take a lot of stopping.

Both around the $4 mark are worth backing.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Had time to study the form a fait bit of late and keen on a couple at Sandown today.

Race 3 - Convict Sam Been waiting for him to get out to this distance. Big strider with ability that will eat up 2400.

Race 6 - Madame Bolli. 3 wide without cover in a fast run race at the Valley last start was enormous. Should lead this field up and take a lot of stopping.

Both around the $4 mark are worth backing.
Old Convict looking for a 3200m race somewhere.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Think Colette wins the g1 mile saturday.

Her and Verry Eleegant following same path they went 1-2 in last year,

But 1. colettes run was significantly better than VE in the Apollo, and
2. Randwick will be a BOG, and while VE loves wet, Colette is the best heavy WFA miler in Australasia

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Think Colette wins the g1 mile saturday.

Her and Verry Eleegant following same path they went 1-2 in last year,

But 1. colettes run was significantly better than VE in the Apollo, and
2. Randwick will be a BOG, and while VE loves wet, Colette is the best heavy WFA miler in Australasia

I hope you're right eZy, I backed Colette at $4.20 yesterday.

Just hope scratchings don't dilute the odds too much should she salute.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I hope you're right eZy, I backed Colette at $4.20 yesterday.

Just hope scratchings don't dilute the odds too much should she salute.

A word of advice Mopsy, if I may

1. its entirely pointless worrying about odds in the period between when you back a horse and when the race is run.

2. its entirely pointless worrying about odds while you're standing in line to receive money out of the filthy bookies bag, and

3. its entirely pointless worrying about odds while you tear up your ticket.

you're energy is far better spent zooming the BOM radar over Randwick,

and repeating 'rain you bastard, rain' between now and the jump.

seriously though,

relax,

they're gonna have to swim 3L faster than her down the straight.

I took the 4.2 also.

I do, however, think the Colette/VE quinella is a judicious saver, given the latter is a champ, and prone to win when she shouldnt

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
A word of advice Mopsy, if I may

1. its entirely pointless worrying about odds in the period between when you back a horse and when the race is run.

2. its entirely pointless worrying about odds while you're standing in line to receive money out of the filthy bookies bag, and

3. its entirely pointless worrying about odds while you tear up your ticket.

you're energy is far better spent zooming the BOM radar over Randwick,

and repeating 'rain you bastard, rain' between now and the jump.

seriously though,

relax,

they're gonna have to swim 3L faster than her down the straight.

I took the 4.2 also.

I do, however, think the Colette/VE quinella is a judicious saver, given the latter is a champ, and prone to win when she shouldnt

Yes let's prey for rain, but not too much more now.....

Would be a tragedy for Colette, and by extension us, if the track was too wet to race on.....

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Anyone game to have a bet in the Blue Diamond tomorrow?

2yo racing is always a bit of a lottery, but I find this one particularly tough.

If I’m going ok by race 7, and sufficiently inebriated, I may have a go at Sebonack.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I hope our little light-footed fish-mare had a good sleep last night.

every. single. thing. is in her favour in this race, with the exception of a champion. Like I said, Im Verry confident, but not foolish. Ive saved on the quinella (I like my savers to pay when not needed)

putting the cart before the horse, Anamoe will be a big play in one of my favourite races, the Randwick Guineas, next week.

After that, it will be largely about Tigers. On the footy field and on the tennis court.

im donating 50% of my winnings these next 2 bets to the Afghan family who fled the Taliban to Kyiv (impervious to any virtue signalling accusations - gambling is not considered virtuous by the *smile* christian right. perish the thought of being virtuous, let alone transmitting any signal).

Ive always found its the 1%'ers that gets money out of bookies bags, and im unleashing 50 of them.

anyone got nick dole's email address?

Last edited:

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I hope our little light-footed fish-mare had a good sleep last night.

every. single. thing. is in her favour in this race, with the exception of a champion. Like I said, Im Verry confident, but not foolish. Ive saved on the quinella (I like my savers to pay when not needed)

putting the cart before the horse, Anamoe will be a big play in one of my favourite races, the Randwick Guineas, next week.

After that, it will be largely about Tigers. On the footy field and on the tennis court.

It’s a good saver eZy, there are no guarantees in racing but the quinella looks a very good bet.

Heavy 10 at Randwick is our dream result, our prayers have been answered!

• Love

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
It’s a good saver eZy, there are no guarantees in racing but the quinella looks a very good bet.

Heavy 10 at Randwick is our dream result, our prayers have been answered!

Our girl is light, has hooves like dinner plates, and fur like a platypus.

watch her swim down the straight.

I suspect she might lead all the way

• Love

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Great to see the confidence EZ.

Leysy is keen to stick with possibly the most underrated horse in the country Tofane in the Futurity. Already a 4 x Group 1 winner over who get's her pet trip who will box seat, kick and win.

Crazy the odds this outstanding mare keeps going around at. $2.80 today num num num.

Was going to go against the PRE grain and back another chronically underrated horse to Think It Over to win it's 5th straight race against the mares today.

It is a winning machine but the heavy 10 scaring Leysy off a bit. On a slow or better reckon it wins, but it's getting out to a crazy price that is worth finding out if it will handle it. $6.50 now WTF!!

Will watch early races and see how chopped up the track is.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Great to see the confidence EZ.

Leysy is keen to stick with possibly the most underrated horse in the country Tofane in the Futurity. Already a 4 x Group 1 winner over who get's her pet trip who will box seat, kick and win.

Crazy the odds this outstanding mare keeps going around at. $2.80 today num num num.

Was going to go against the PRE grain and back another chronically underrated horse to Think It Over to win it's 5th straight race against the mares today.

It is a winning machine but the heavy 10 scaring Leysy off a bit. On a slow or better reckon it wins, but it's getting out to a crazy price that is worth finding out if it will handle it. $6.50 now WTF!!

Will watch early races and see how chopped up the track is.

Tofane is the new Santa Ana Lane,

a double-figure ATM.

100% agree.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Anyone game to have a bet in the Blue Diamond tomorrow?

2yo racing is always a bit of a lottery, but I find this one particularly tough.

If I’m going ok by race 7, and sufficiently inebriated, I may have a go at Sebonack.
Yes I think Sebonack is the value in the Diamond. Wide open race but happy to back him each way.

Can’t see how Collette loses today. Could not have more in her favour. Famous last words I know……

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Yep, Sebonack e/w for me too. Like the 10,11,12 too so will do something there.

Mars Mission in the first.

I agree with EZy, the time to back Tofane is at 10s, not $2.50 Will watch Mo'unga parade with interest.

On Collette ($4.50 boosted), will also play the quinella.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
swooped from behind in the first in Sydney.

the best looking Heavy 10 I've ever seen???

< Movies | NRL >