Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Not sure what Holland was doing on Lickety there. Must have been an instruction to go out that hard. Probably hoping carrying 49 it could blast away up front.

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Greatest day of the year!!!

Keen on:

Flem Race 3 Gravina
race 5 Lord Vladivostok and Ironclad
race 6 In Secret
Race 8 Shes licketysplit
Race 9 Asfoora

Sydney race 7 - Private Eye
race 8 - I wish I win

GL all

Oh and Berkeley square in Derby!
Thanks Leysy! Banks looking pretty good now.

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Great days racing, nice to have fair tracks in Melbourne, Syd and Bris.

Managed to get Waterford, Old Flame, I Wish I Win, In Secret and Asfoora home.

Turned bonus bets into 3 leg and 2 leg multi bets wins in Bris and Perth.

One multi left at Ascot, Miss Conteki into Alaskan God,

Bonus bet tomorrow at Mornington Race 1 Amnesty. Got $6.00, into $4.20 currently.

whatever happens I have some ammo for the next 7 days, bring it on!

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Melbourne Cup field looking pretty ordinary I reckon.

Said that to someone the other day. Usually I have my selection locked in by now pending track condition, but this year I have no idea what I’m going to do.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Said that to someone the other day. Usually I have my selection locked in by now pending track condition, but this year I have no idea what I’m going to do.
Winter weather for the Oaks too.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Same. I went through the prospective field last week and thought this looks pretty average, and haven’t bothered looking since. Forecast is 14 and rain for Tuesday I think.

Worst sustained period of weather I can ever remember. 7 months worth. Fatiguing.

Great job by Flemington today.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Same. I went through the prospective field last week and thought this looks pretty average, and haven’t bothered looking since. Forecast is 14 and rain for Tuesday I think.

Worst sustained period of weather I can ever remember. 7 months worth. Fatiguing.

Great job by Flemington today.

That dam wall or whatever it is certainly did it’s job. Track played magnificently.

Boxed tri and first 4 in the Cup for me this year I reckon.

Never got the first 4, but had success boxing 6-8 horses in the tri over the years.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Couldn’t get warm in Melbourne but killed Sydney. Plymstock, Private Eye and I Wish I Win. Also Alburq in Brisbane.

Not a bad day.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Couldn’t get warm in Melbourne but killed Sydney. Plymstock, Private Eye and I Wish I Win. Also Alburq in Brisbane.

Not a bad day.

Private Eye and I Wish I Win were devastating runs. Turn of foot was awesome.

Not sure if this is right, but from memory this was only the 4th time this year they have raced in Sydney on a Saturday on a track that wasn’t rain affected.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Tell you what, that was a great effort by Manzoice. My horse - Mr Maestro - wandered right into it coming up the straight, it lost ground big time, but recovered and stormed home.

Impressive.
Yep, I went for Maestro in the end too and saw your comment above. All true, but it still gave a genuine run per usual. Manzoice was my mounting yard pick - an impressive looking stayer. Unlike me, but I didn't lay it principally because I'd never seen it run, and the form didn't look that irresistible.

Kicking myself because my mounting yard hunches are often spot on. What a run home though!

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Zapateo a certainty beaten.

Aa small loss for the day.

Great day as usual.
Crap weather.

Worst 6 months of weather in MELB for years.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Greatest day of the year!!!

Keen on:

Flem Race 3 Gravina
race 5 Lord Vladivostok and Ironclad
race 6 In Secret
Race 8 Shes licketysplit
Race 9 Asfoora

Sydney race 7 - Private Eye
race 8 - I wish I win

GL all

Oh and Berkeley square in Derby!

And. That. Is. How. It's. Done.

What a day.

What a headache.

PS: Private Eye has the best sprint in the land when on top of the ground.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
And. That. Is. How. It's. Done.

What a day.

What a headache.

PS: Private Eye has the best sprint in the land when on top of the ground.

Hangover, 2 egg and bacon rolls and a couple of bloody marys, then a couple of beers while you do the form us PREers. Good Punting.

• Love

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Well done punters, looks like some of you had a good day. True story, with a group of mates we raced a mare called Fabulist on lease with Danny O'Brien. She won a midweeker at Sandown which was the highlight of her career. She had a foal to Sacred Falls called ...... Icebath! Now a Group 1 winner and over $5m in prizemoney. And the $12 yesterday was very much appreciated.

Agree with comments re quality of Cup field. Given that the import Deauville Legend would have to be hard to beat. My best roughie in the race is Arapaho.

Good punting for Tuesday!

T44

< Movies | NRL >