Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Good luck tomorrow everyday.
I fear The Greenies are doing very well this year.

All these vet tests etc.

Same thing happening in the greyhound s

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
If it doesn't rain any more (forecast for afternoon rain) think Duais is almost a good thing in the Cup. Can handle a Soft 5 but nothing worse.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
If it doesn't rain any more (forecast for afternoon rain) think Duais is almost a good thing in the Cup. Can handle a Soft 5 but nothing worse.
Duais for me and Hoo Ya Mal outside of the fav. Maybe Gold Trip with the quality WFA runs.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Duais for me and Hoo Ya Mal outside of the fav. Maybe Gold Trip with the quality WFA runs.
The track downgrade really hurts. A slow 5 is as wet as she wants it.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I'm glad they named a race in memory of Queen Elizabeth, I would have forgotten all about her otherwise.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul

Being a complete racing nuffie I came on here for advice and followed your tips jb, so thanks for that! I only put a modest amount on each of these horses but finished well ahead.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Backed Gold Trip and also Rustic Steel in Sydney. Both well into double figures so good returns.

However backed plenty of losers as well so it was just a reasonable day instead of a good day.

Reactions: 1 users