Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Giga Kick only needs to run up to his Everest run to be up to his ears in the next in Sydney, gunna let half of it ride.

Not as bad as being Zahra’ed again. That guy is a ****
Involved in a fall in the Guineas, not sure who was at fault, he or Ollie. If he hasn't got a broken leg, he might get a holiday for interference, need to have another look at it.

Reactions: 1 user
Purton a group 1 double, he's making McDonald look like a picnics jockey:mhihi

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Purton loomed up to win the last, but Zac Lloyd let his mount shift out badly, unlucky for for Purton he should've got a treble.

What’s the good oil tomorrow punters?

I like Lofty Strike in the Newmarket

Athelric and Waterford in Sydney.

Waiting for Nobet Pays to see if he curses yet another favourite in the the Newmarket. If he doesn’t, then I Wish at $4.50 is pretty reasonable.

Waiting for Nobet Pays to see if he curses yet another favourite, this time in the Newmarket. If he doesn’t, then I Wish at $4.50 is pretty reasonsble.

Waiting for Nobet Pays to see if he curses yet another favourite, this time in the Newmarket. If he doesn’t, then I Wish at $4.50 is pretty reasonsble.

You can have $5.50 now. Blowing like the north wind……