Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Having something on Ruthless Dame in the Coolmore.

This race is a lottery though

Bad luck for Jamie Kah not being able to take the ride on In Secret, I hope that she and Willow are ok. Having said that i'm wrapped to see Dean Holland win on In Secret. He's a journeyman and it's great to see him win a big race, I hope he gets more big race opportunities.

Reactions: 1 users
Bad luck for Jamie Kah not being able to take the ride on In Secret, I hope that she and Willow are ok. Having said that i'm wrapped to see Dean Holland win on In Secret. He's a journeyman and it's great to see him win a big race, I hope he gets more big race opportunities.
Yep good on him. But bad luck for Jamie.

I Wish I Win raced flat and couldn’t replicate his first up run. Couldn’t carry my expectation either! The filly was too good. She’s exceptional although the 5kg weight pull helped. She was pitched in considering her record.

Easy come easy go.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep good on him. But bad luck for Jamie.

I Wish I Win raced flat and couldn’t replicate his first up run. Couldn’t carry my expectation either! The filly was too good. She’s exceptional although the 5kg weight pull helped. She was pitched in considering her record.

Easy come easy go.
Yes In Secret was thrown in at the weights. How good was Black Caviar, it won the Newmarket with it's head on it chest, carrying 58 kg's.

Yes In Secret was thrown in at the weights. How good was Black Caviar, it won the Newmarket with it's head on it chest, carrying 58 kg's.
Black Caviar certainly the best sprinter I’ve ever seen. And I remember Manikato. He was second only to her.

Big day. 3 winners and 2 2nds. Even backed Shane Van Gisbergen at $5.50 to win the first Supercar race at Newcastle ! Crazy odds for the best driver, team and car in Supercars.

Gave a bit back admittedly on Ruthless Dame and I Wish, but a very healthy day just the same.

Rebel Racer just won the Adelaide Cup, one of the gutsiest wins I've seen. Lead the whole way, headed in the straight, just wouldn't lie down.