Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

E

easy_tiger

Tiger44 said:
For the adventurous amongst you, I'm Buxom in the last at Ballarat today. Great each way chance. Be wary is a bit of a non winner but trainer reckons she is going well enough to be hard to beat. Currently $7.50 so worth a dollar each way. She doesn't like it wet but is on the synthetic so that is supposed to be not rain affected surface. However I am also told that as this track is new it is still a bit shifty and acts a little like a wet track so caveat emptor!

TStack

Sounds like DWeir hacked your account TStack.

I will pass 8-

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Wise decision ET. Of course she didn't handle the surface (predictable outcome unfortunately). Butter up for Mossbelle tomorrow but only each way - doesn't handle big weights very well and does have 59kgs. More the place than the win for me.

T Stack

E

easy_tiger

I hate the sydney turf club.

Arcadia queen going to the everest and golden *smile* eagle

Makes the Cox Plate like the commonwealth games instead of the olympics.

*smile*.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Bernie said:
Any thoughts about tomorrow?

There’s a Canberra horse in the first at Randwick.

Flower's horse in the 1st has got an interesting name, Switched. There's been some cargo that's allegedly been switched.

E

easy_tiger

Done a couple of things i dont do this weekend.

1. Went to bed at 1/2 time in a tigers game and

2. Im chasing my losses on The Bostonian in a the feature race of a carnival ive never ever backed a winner at and have 'dont punt brisbane winter' non negotiable rule #76.

Did i tell you bloke easy,jr got selected for NSW for the u15 national AFL champs? His state carnival was nothing short of colossal. 200 minutes on the ball over 3 brutal days of windy muddy hard footy without a minutes rest. Averaged 36 disposal 90% contested. The sun came out for the final and he turned on the tricks. Side step centre clearances straight out of Cotchys playbook (he writes TC on his wrist when he plays), non preferred bullets lace out.
And the selectors saw it.

You can probably gather, im a touch proud?

Wanted to share it with my mates in here.

Snakes being tardy for the uncos so im stepping in proxying him

UNCOS stradbroke The Bostonion $10 to $65

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:

2. Im chasing my losses on The Bostonian in a the feature race of a carnival ive never ever backed a winner at and have 'dont punt brisbane winter' non negotiable rule #76.

Did i tell you bloke easy,jr got selected for NSW for the u15 national AFL champs? His state carnival was nothing short of colossal. 200 minutes on the ball over 3 brutal days of windy muddy hard footy without a minutes rest. Averaged 36 disposal 90% contested. The sun came out for the final and he turned on the tricks. Side step centre clearances straight out of Cotchys playbook (he writes TC on his wrist when he plays), non preferred bullets lace out.

Congratulations on your son easy, he sounds like a bull, just what we need.

What's he like at picking winners :cutelaugh

E

easy_tiger

tigerman said:
Congratulations on your son easy, he sounds like a bull, just what we need.

What's he like at picking winners :cutelaugh

doesn't know the difference between a horse and a goat Tman.

Thanks. He's a hard player to describe.

plays like a bull but he's 182/65. Inside hard working mid with real polish outside. Gets his own ball and tackles, very smooth mover, good decision maker, silky duel sided skills.

the knock on him before this carnival was his tank/work rate, but he defied that emphatically. No overhead contested game yet.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:
doesn't know the difference between a horse and a goat Tman.

Thanks. He's a hard player to describe.

plays like a bull but he's 182/65. Inside hard working mid with real polish outside. Gets his own ball and tackles, very smooth mover, good decision maker, silky duel sided skills.

the knock on him before this carnival was his tank/work rate, but he defied that emphatically. No overhead contested game yet.

He's going to be a good size easy, how tall do you reckon he'll end up?

E

easy_tiger

tigerman said:
He's going to be a good size easy, how tall do you reckon he'll end up?

given ive got a self-replacing 25 tonnes of the finest protein walking around the house,

a BBQ,

a shovel,

and about 1/64th of Captain Bloods genetics,

Patrick Cripps is our template Tman. ;D

prototype modern mid sized. ;D

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:
given ive got a self-replacing 25 tonnes of the finest protein walking around the house,

a BBQ,

a shovel,

and about 1/64th of Captain Bloods genetics,

Patrick Cripps is our template Tman. ;D

prototype modern mid sized. ;D

He's just what we need, please tell me that you played 100 games for the Mighty Tiges :D

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
easy said:

Good stuff with the young bloke easy, raised him well, what club does he play for?

E

easy_tiger

Bernie said:
Back on track.

Look out for a Bare Naked Lady @ The Farm tomorrow.

I spend pretty much every day looking out

for a bare naked lady @ the farm

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
easy said:
I spend pretty much every day looking out

for a bare naked lady @ the farm

Good man ET.

I was wondering whether you’d get the double entendre.

Bloody horse ran second though. She has a habit of finding one better.

E

easy_tiger

Bernie said:
Good man ET.

I was wondering whether you’d get the double entendre.

Bloody horse ran second though. She has a habit of finding one better.

bad luck mate.

I'll continue to keep looking for her though.

she's rising 46, but I'm yet to find one better ;)