Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Tiger of Malay just won the first at Randwick, @ $9.60. Has to be an omen!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I think im gonna give the nags away.

Since 2017, all theyve done is

Undermine the profitability of

my RFC division.

Dennis Pagan has done it .

His horse, Johnny Get Angry ‘ won the Derby. Apprentice rode the horse. Want a wonderful achievement.

Pagan Was emotional . Great moment. He teared up.

Reactions: 1 user
Dennis Pagan has done it .

His horse, Johnny Get Angry ‘ won the Derby. Apprentice rode the horse. Want a wonderful achievement.

Pagan Was emotional . Great moment. He teared up.
I teared up too waiting.

With his demeanour when he was the Roos coach I was a little surprised to see how emotional he was.
PS Got $26 with the win boost :banana

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Hit me with some specials lads! Harbour Views, Lyre and like Steel Prince in the big one along with the Baby

Second in the Caulfield Cup is a good indicator. Happy to go with Anthony Van Dyck but wary of a firm track and the aptly named stablemate Tiger Moth.

Fabric has drawn the outside barrier again! With luck can win but will need plenty - that’s why she is $9. Each way if you can afford it.

T44

Reactions: 1 user
Way out of the loop with regard to the form so falling back on the Sir Tristram system. Five qualifiers; from the bottom up:

Persan - linebred 5x5 to Sir Tristram. A tad one-paced and drawn out in the sticks. Might've considered if wet.

Oceanex - sire from a Zabeel mare. Likely leader but best form is in the wrong races.

The Chosen One - through Zabeel's son Savabeel. Trainer knows his stayers and going about 4 lengths better than last year which puts him in the finish if he races handy, draw no hindrance. 4-run prep as 5yo gives him a chance to hit a new peak. Don't normally bet each-way but will make an exception here.

Surprise Baby - dam by Kaapstad and sired by Cup winner. Ran on well last year but not a fan of these 2-start preps. Paul who? Paul Cummings? No? No bet.

Verry Elleegant - through Zabeel's obscure son Zed, where her stamina will need to come from. Form at 2400 impeccable but needs to settle with good horse's weight. Will have a saver if she gets out to silly odds.

When did this TAB rubbish about "withdrawable" funds come in? Surely my balance is MY balance and able to be withdrawn as I see fit? Why am I suddenly faced with an obligation to turn over every cent? *smile* the TAB to Hades.