Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Tiger of Malay just won the first at Randwick, @ $9.60. Has to be an omen!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think im gonna give the nags away.

Since 2017, all theyve done is

Undermine the profitability of

my RFC division.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Dennis Pagan has done it .

His horse, Johnny Get Angry ‘ won the Derby. Apprentice rode the horse. Want a wonderful achievement.

Pagan Was emotional . Great moment. He teared up.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Dennis Pagan has done it .

His horse, Johnny Get Angry ‘ won the Derby. Apprentice rode the horse. Want a wonderful achievement.

Pagan Was emotional . Great moment. He teared up.
I teared up too waiting.

With his demeanour when he was the Roos coach I was a little surprised to see how emotional he was.
PS Got $26 with the win boost :banana

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Hit me with some specials lads! Harbour Views, Lyre and like Steel Prince in the big one along with the Baby

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Second in the Caulfield Cup is a good indicator. Happy to go with Anthony Van Dyck but wary of a firm track and the aptly named stablemate Tiger Moth.

Fabric has drawn the outside barrier again! With luck can win but will need plenty - that’s why she is $9. Each way if you can afford it.

T44

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Way out of the loop with regard to the form so falling back on the Sir Tristram system. Five qualifiers; from the bottom up:

Persan - linebred 5x5 to Sir Tristram. A tad one-paced and drawn out in the sticks. Might've considered if wet.

Oceanex - sire from a Zabeel mare. Likely leader but best form is in the wrong races.

The Chosen One - through Zabeel's son Savabeel. Trainer knows his stayers and going about 4 lengths better than last year which puts him in the finish if he races handy, draw no hindrance. 4-run prep as 5yo gives him a chance to hit a new peak. Don't normally bet each-way but will make an exception here.

Surprise Baby - dam by Kaapstad and sired by Cup winner. Ran on well last year but not a fan of these 2-start preps. Paul who? Paul Cummings? No? No bet.

Verry Elleegant - through Zabeel's obscure son Zed, where her stamina will need to come from. Form at 2400 impeccable but needs to settle with good horse's weight. Will have a saver if she gets out to silly odds.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
When did this TAB rubbish about "withdrawable" funds come in? Surely my balance is MY balance and able to be withdrawn as I see fit? Why am I suddenly faced with an obligation to turn over every cent? *smile* the TAB to Hades.