Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Nice price, Bern.
Non city hoop but a claimer, was the reason for that price my friend.

I must admit, I went against my own policy today, as I prefer them in the Highways when they put the city hoop aboard.

But, we can be thankful today at 18s!

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Even though I detest Bob Peters,

I think him and pike win the railway with inspirational girl.

I always have a bet on The Railway. Takes me back to my Kalgoorlie days. when I wasn't in the bush, I used to share an office with Keith Biggs, who was a bit of a Bob Peters back then.

anyone wants to back Kementari, I will hold all bets at 4 points over the best odds.
Okay Tigerman, who’s your pick in the Railway?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Okay Tigerman, who’s your pick in the Railway?
Dub-aya Pike on Inspirational Girl was a moral after he sacrificed a group 1 ride on AQ in the Mackinnon so he could ride her, I didn't back it though.
I did have a little bit each-way on the 3rd horse though.

Last edited:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dub-aya Pike on Inspirational Girl was a moral after he sacrificed a group 1 ride on AQ in the Mackinnon so he could rider her, I didn't back it though.
I did have a little bit each-way on the 3rd horse though.

It was a bad and good ride. Pretty good nag. She'll gobble up the extra 200 and win the kingston town just as easily

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dont be detered by inspirational girl drawing the carpark in the KT. Shell jump from 15. She went from 11 in the Railway. And back working for Bob The Teeth Peters, pike will find less congestion and time things better than he did in the winterbottom.

She is significantly better than all the others

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Dont be detered by inspirational girl drawing the carpark in the KT. Shell jump from 15. She went from 11 in the Railway. And back working for Bob The Teeth Peters, pike will find less congestion and time things better than he did in the winterbottom.

She is significantly better than all the others
It will take a Willie Pike special easy, the chute at the 1800 metre mark at Ascot is in a prick of a position. If anyone can do it, it's Willie.
Back Pike and drink what you like, I've got him down for at least 4 winners on Saturday.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
It will take a Willie Pike special easy, the chute at the 1800 metre mark at Ascot is in a prick of a position. If anyone can do it, it's Willie.
Back Pike and drink what you like, I've got him down for at least 4 winners on Saturday.
Well Tigerman, please be more specific.

I think the imported top weight in the Highway is over the odds.

I’m still working on the winner of tomorrow’s Cooma Cup. They race once per year. Good times.

Near 12 months ago, the course was a virtual army camp, as was Bega, during the bushfires.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Well Tigerman, please be more specific.

I think the imported top weight in the Highway is over the odds.

I’m still working on the winner of tomorrow’s Cooma Cup. They race once per year. Good times.

Near 12 months ago, the course was a virtual army camp, as was Bega, during the bushfires.
Races 5, 6, 7, & 8, or you could try the 5 saddle cloth.
The omen bet in the Cooma Cup is the 7, the silks look much like the guernsey the Mighty Tiges wore circa to our current one.
The coldest night in my life was spent near Cooma when the car broke down, it was colder than charity.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good to see Dean Holland in the country team, he's an underrated hoop who deserves more opportunities.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
some good nags coming out of hibernation this Saturday.

I reckon Randwick's gonna get an inch of rain Saturday Arvo,

and Verry Elegant will stroll in.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

I reckon Mo'unga is good each way value at Flemington on Saturday.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

It's that tricky little period we get twice a year when the good horses meet the fit ones. Some good punting ahead.