Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I had her. Rarely do I pick the winner here. Now a free day with heaps of beer had. Happy days.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's still, and always will..................be the greatest race in Australia.

The Everest ?? It's a mountain in the Himalayas isn't it !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
VE was the first of the top chances i put a line through.

i didnt think a mare could lump 57 for 2 miles.

champ.

incentivise wont lose any fans. Forced to go early and stuck on like a champ too.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Great result. The best thing with VE is that they have kept her racing for longevity and in good races including handicaps. No hiding in those Sydney cheap group 1s.

And franking the Anamoe form.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That’s your true champion. 10 group 1 wins including the MC carrying 57 and from barrier 19. Strolled across the line.

Simply an outstanding horse. One of the greatest.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
That’s your true champion. 10 group 1 wins including the MC carrying 57 and from barrier 19. Strolled across the line.

Amazing, won with arrogance. Watching the replay she was bolting at the 600.

And on firm ground too. Huge.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
VE was the first of the top chances i put a line through.

i didnt think a mare could lump 57 for 2 miles.

champ.

incentivise wont lose any fans. Forced to go early and stuck on like a champ too.
Yeah she won me over today. I didn’t think she could win with that weight over 2 miles on a good track. That was an outstanding performance, staggering really. Treated them with contempt.

I’ve always thought she was a very good horse but not a champion. Let’s face it she’s won a lot of races on wet tracks in Sydney against reasonable horses but far from champs. The Turnbull and CC wins last year were good but she didn’t look to be going as well this year. But Waller is a training genius and had her spot on for this race. And she delivered.

Winning a MELB cup with 57kg as a 6yo mare? Yep she’s a champ.

Reactions: 4 users

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart

100 EW on the girl. What a run. Cracking run by the fave as well. No shame in the loss.