Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Dare Leysy say it - very well punted by Redford. She is a great horse isn't she - 57 Kgs in a hot race.

Thought she was struggling a touch this campaign, but very wrong. J Mac is a gun isn't he.

Incentivise lost no admirers. Monster run to sit outside leader in a fast race and keep finding. He'll be feeling the run today.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Dare Leysy say it - very well punted by Redford. She is a great horse isn't she - 57 Kgs in a hot race.

Thought she was struggling a touch this campaign, but very wrong. J Mac is a gun isn't he.

Incentivise lost no admirers. Monster run to sit outside leader in a fast race and keep finding. He'll be feeling the run today.
Not sure if she really was out of form. With a bit of luck, could well have won the Cox Plate,

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Bit of a post race health query on Incentivise apparently. Pulled up lame. Further scans. Hopefully ok.
Watching a replay yesterday, I thought he wobbled a bit entering the straight for the last time, he looked to change stride not long after that. It may be when he got injured, it was a gutsy run.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A cracking Mackinnon Stakes field on Saturday. A field of 10, 8 of them group 1 winners. Should be easy picking the winner :)

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
A cracking Mackinnon Stakes field on Saturday. A field of 10, 8 of them group 1 winners. Should be easy picking the winner :)

if the half inch predicted comes on Saturday,

Collette will be unbeatable.

it is a cracking field, but they are all at mad monday, while the little mud lark mare is doing the gf parade

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
if the half inch predicted comes on Saturday,

Collette will be unbeatable.

it is a cracking field, but they are all at mad monday, while the little mud lark mare is doing the gf parade
A 90% chance of 5-15ml, most likely in the afternoon and evening.

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
A 90% chance of 5-15ml, most likely in the afternoon and evening.

Tricky. 30km/h northerlies but humid so may not be too drying before possible rain. May have to wait a bit to get a feel on the range of the state of the track. Get it right and you may be grinning.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Looking forward to the Mackinnon today. Feel I’m obliged to lift Zaaki out of its Nobet Pays curse and re establish its form. But Collette is a beauty and with rain on the way will be tough to beat. Then there’s that pesky Mo’unga as well (gee I hate that name).

Will continue to evaluate. Should be a beauty.

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Big news today folks.
Tys is a part owner of a horse running at Flemington on Stakes day this afternoon.
It is called Schwoon.
Running in the last.
Schwoon has run twice for a first and a second. This will be a step up.
In its first it ran sideways for the last 100 meters.
In its second it was badly checked.
Odds are 44 to 1.
Last race..5.50 I think.
Worth a place bet maybe.
Good luck TJ.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Big news today folks.
Tys is a part owner of a horse running at Flemington on Stakes day this afternoon.
It is called Schwoon.
Running in the last.
Odds are 44 to 1.
Last race..5.50 I think.
Worth a place bet maybe.
Good luck TJ.
Just watched it's replays, looks to have some ability.
Laid out in its first start when given a hit with the whip in the left hand, and laid in it's 2nd start when hit with the right hand.
Good luck.

tysonc

Tiger Cub
Feb 25, 2008
Thanks Pete&Tys and Tigerman. First horse I've owned to run in the city, and on stakes day. Will be in there with the brother and brother in law. Will be a great day.

Tigerman, you're right, he's still very green. Not sure how he will go down the straight and few grades up, but let's see. Shae Eden the trainer didn't want to go city just yet, but after his ride at Sale Jye McNeil said he's city class and we should head in there., so we're having a throw at the stumps... it's a great sport to be a part of.

• Love

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Big news today folks.
It is called Schwoon.
Running in the last.
Odds are 44 to 1.
Last race..5.50 I think.
Worth a place bet maybe.
Good luck TJ.
Seen worse at the odds. Will have a nibble. Good luck.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The weather will dictate things in the MacKinnon. If it rains, it's Zaaki or Colette. If not, Mo'unga or Hungry Heart.