Tigerland, it's a jungle out there for the unworthy (realfooty) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigerland, it's a jungle out there for the unworthy (realfooty)

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Maybe if WALLSY had implemented that strategy when he was there he might still be there.

Generally agree with most that Chaff would have to be right up there. And I must admit I didn't think much of Chaff at all, in his early years, but have grown to admire him immensely.

Has worked very hard to get where he is and is deserving of the praise he earns, but lets not say it to loudly otherwise clubs might start to rate him.

I also reckon Staff will be relatively safe next year as well.

I think Dunc will definitely retire with dignity. Not to sure about Leon or Rogers. I know Rogers still has a year on his contract, but he has been a loyal servant of the club who I hope would do the right thing if asked.

Still having said all that you would have to be Albert EINSTEIN to right that article at the moment would you??

sean pean

No. 6
Jul 12, 2003
Frankston
www.groovejett.com
I thought blumfield found a bit of touch last week. Especially considering he is returning from a very ordinary injury. I predict he will really stand up for us in the coming weeks

Chaffey, or as I like to call him “the ever reliable mark chaffey”, was a real oversight not to be in this top 8.

I’m so disappointed in pettifer. I had high hopes for his apparent passion as evidenced with his after match emotions in Knighters last game. Also to be given that number!