Tigers V Casey Demons Round 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers V Casey Demons Round 3

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Great to hear my boy CCJ having a great debut.

Always thought he was the best forward in the draft and the ruck component is just a bonus.

It's why we took him at 20 and rated him highly.

Our drafting has been great the last 2-3 years.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Ripplestick said:
Markov was my best. Naish was a bit dissapointing at times with his kicking but did some nice things.
Bolton is the plastic man ( aka Stacey Augmon). Love watching stengle play, some Shane edwards attributes.

Baker is very composed too.

Think the recruiters were really smart not getting sucked in by the Naish hype, especially from that nob journo Callum Twomey, who was saying he should go top 10. He’s prob a wank pies supporter trying to get us to use our 1st round pick on him. He may end up a decent player and I hope he does, but has a long way to go imo.
Reckon all of Higgins, ccj and Balta have shown quite a bit on occasions.

Could be a great draft haul and some exciting times ahead, fingers crossed

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Gee our reserves are bloody good. Dominated after quarter time while resting 3 top liners against an undefeated opponent.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
evo said:
Ciallis was a total witness.

Very disapointing.
You weren't there, were you? He was very classy inside in the first half and would have laid a few tackles. Quieter second half.

Daigoro

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 20, 2004
Ripplestick said:
Markov was my best. Naish was a bit dissapointing at times with his kicking but did some nice things.
Bolton is the plastic man ( aka Stacey Augmon). Love watching stengle play, some Shane edwards attributes.

Baker is very composed too.
Stacey Augmon! Love it

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I went yesterday, nice afternoon in the sun on the punt road wing .
My brief observations, Miles may not be best 22 but is a contested ball beast at that level and deserves credit for being that guy .
We spent last year getting excited over naish , and no disrespect to him intended but right now the other recruits look like more exciting prospects , and I mean that in a good way .

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
kiwitiger said:
I went yesterday, nice afternoon in the sun on the punt road wing .
My brief observations, Miles may not be best 22 but is a contested ball beast at that level and deserves credit for being that guy .
We spent last year getting excited over naish , and no disrespect to him intended but right now the other recruits look like more exciting prospects , and I mean that in a good way .

Naish has plenty of time to prove himself and like any 18 year old should be given several years to impact or not. No higher expectation should be placed on him because he is the son of a gun.

People were going in to meltdown because we might have had to use a 1st round pick on him, we didn't it was pick 34 a mid 2nd rounder which may prove a bargain in time.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Not sure we would have used our first pick on Naish. Higgins looks far more likely to succeed imo. I'm not convinced on Naish but yes he needs a couple of years or so to prove himself.

E

easy_tiger

tigerlove said:
Not sure we would have used our first pick on Naish. Higgins looks far more likely to succeed imo. I'm not convinced on Naish but yes he needs a couple of years or so to prove himself.

I thought he looked pretty composed for a kid playing his 2nd game against men.