Tigers V Casey Demons Round 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers V Casey Demons Round 3

E

easy_tiger

tigers by 23, 15 to go.

Criminal Jones just contested mark and goal.

he looks a KPF

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Thanks easy & Leon.

Any guys held back/didn't play that you can report.

Worried about Melbs contested ball , Gawns ruck work that I would play Miles!

Melb will have put work in Cotchin & Dusty have to play an extra mid and a tall!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
tigerlove said:
Sorry who is criminal Jones? Have the police been notified?

CCJ kicks another one!! Forget the Soldo joke, let's look forward for this kid to debut.

E

easy_tiger

watched the last 3/4 on the interweb.

closest to senior selection Soldo and Markov

most exciting future - callum coleman (criminal) jones, Liam Baker.

bit disappointing - Cellis, Menardue.

Highlight for me - SOldo - rucking like Nankers, follow up ground work. very aggressive. big presence all around the ground.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
easy said:
Highlight for me - SOldo - rucking like Nankers, follow up ground work. very aggressive. big presence all around the ground.

Are you serious? :hihi

rensman

interpreter to the stars...
May 6, 2004
North Eastern Victoria
craig said:
No talk re "NOTORIUS" did he play today?

yes he played. Bit quieter than his first game but got his first goal and was very pleased about it. seems to be a passionate tiger already (who said he doesn't care?? crazy). i thought he was really clean and didn't waste a possession, but didn't get much of it from what i could see.

just moves beautifully and just seems to be a class above already. Im excited!

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Thanks to the Tigers website us overseas mob can now watch our cubs at VFL level. Todays game was a pleasure to watch and see the pressure game is well utilised at VFL level and the gang tackle the norm. Morris plays a captains game so well at VFL level and is the spark of self belief. From my viewpoint I thought that Soldo, Miles, Markov, Baker and Ballard were our best but with honourable mentions to Garthwaite and Coleman-James who have showed they have a future.

ryan

Tiger Rookie
Jul 30, 2005
Broad, Higgins and Lloyd didn't play.

Miles as always got the hard ball all day and got many clearances as per the norm

Bolton should have kicked 6 - missed some easy ones.

Marcov playing his best game of the year - good run

Soldo was very good but gave many free kicks away.

Hampson didn't play due to injury.

Tigers should have won by many more goals after Casey kicked first 5 goals of game - had all the play after that

Umpiring was ???????

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Markov was my best. Naish was a bit dissapointing at times with his kicking but did some nice things.
Bolton is the plastic man ( aka Stacey Augmon). Love watching stengle play, some Shane edwards attributes.

Baker is very composed too.