Tigers V Casey Demons Round 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers V Casey Demons Round 3

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
How could the umps pay that last 50m when Stengle had to follow his man into the protected area? Farce!

E

easy_tiger

just watched the 2nd qtr.

Very impressed with Stengle, Soldo and Criminal Jones.

menaredue covering the ground like a hovercraft too

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I got here 20 minutes into the first, when we were down 6 goals to 1. Since then it's 11 goals to 3 our way.

12.8.80 v 9.5.59.

The ranga from Brisbane is a good pick up. Shai, Connor and Wombat too good for these lads. Corey classy in tight a few times. A bit from Mabs, signs from Drummond, Miller Coleman-Jones.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Higgins and Hampson not playing too.

Don't think Hammer is in consideration at all; don't think he is even fit. Probably out with that back again and it's looking grim for his future (to repeat myself). Not sure why Higgins gets a look in ahead of Miles when Egobourne's strength is contested ball. Plus we know N. Jones will be sent out as a hard tag on Cotch. We need to counter Oliver who is a CB machine. If we do this, it will virtually win the game as Gawn will dominate the HOs.

We know Milesy will gather a minimum 20 hard-earned and mostly CB, can go forward and goal too. Higgins, good as he may become, is going to be lucky to pick up 10^ possessions and will be a fringe forward.

Just don't see how Higgins can be adequate replacement for Graham.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
The umps keeping Casey in this game. Some of the decisions like the penalty on Morris for great defence. Joke

E

easy_tiger

jeez Baker makes thing happen.

I know its a crazy comparison, but something about him remind me of the dominator wayne johnson.

everything he does is good

E

easy_tiger

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Baker is very vibrant.

first ive seen him play, but I see fast, tough, creative and damaging.

Im excited about this kid.

Soldo's ruckwork is really good.

Criminal Jones is built and competes like a 25 year old

$hai and Stengle should have 10 goals

Are Casey playing a couple of their AFLW'S?