Tigers v Casey scratch match | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Casey scratch match

Richmond VFL

@RichmondVFL
·
32m

FT: An excellent four-quarter performance with sprinkles of individual brilliance from Cam Olden and Jackson Bowne clinches a professional 63-point away win over Casey. CASEY 7.6 (48) def by RICH 18.3 (111)

Reactions: 1 user
That Jackson Browne fella has some talent, and staying power!

Pretty sure I remember his song Real Men, from back in the 80's.

Well done old chap!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Well done old chap!

He wasn't running on empty today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Well done old chap!
Joe Jackson?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Well done old chap!
I was at a pub in Richmond listening to a song that had the F word in it that is a slanderous word for a gay man, as this song does and asking my friend what other song uses that word. He instantly came up with ‘real men’. So quiz question name the song that we heard that night that also uses that word. Clue: hit song from the 80’s

I was at a pub in Richmond listening to a song that had the F word in it that is a slanderous word for a gay man, as this song does and asking my friend what other song uses that word. He instantly came up with ‘real men’. So quiz question name the song that we heard that night that also uses that word. Clue: hit song from the 80’s
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing.

Reactions: 2 users
Also Pogues - Fairytale of New York.

Reactions: 1 user

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing.

Although to be fair to Mark Knofler, he wrote the song from the perspective of people who commonly used the word and he isn't necessarily condoning its use.

Last edited:
Although to be fair to Mark Knofler, he wrote the song from the perspective of people who commonly used the word and he and isn't necessarily condoning its use.
Nick Cave also uses the abbreviated use of the word in ‘Papa won’t leave you henry’. He has a website called red hand files where fans can ask him questions. Someone asked him if he felt nervous singing that song now days. He’s response is very good.

Reactions: 1 users

I think American Idiot by Green Day does too