Tigers V Pies - Wildcard Round Sunday, August 27 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers V Pies - Wildcard Round Sunday, August 27

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Both our AFL and VFL boys have poor skills. Has to be a priority for the future.

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If anyone will trade for him, just need to do it.

We've got to stop wasting time and resources on players with such deficiencies.
There was a story that GWS were interested. Whatever they offer, take it. His speed just doesn’t make up for his deficiencies.

Reactions: 1 user

Jukes Extended 2.0

Tiger Cub
Jan 28, 2023
Hit the boundary
What 16, Kruger? Frampton?

roscoe, bianco, johnson, mcinnes, kelly have all played afl games and are better than our kids running around today, i'd rather have 8 more afl listed platers than vfl bums out there. It's just a vfl game mate no need to throw your toys out the cot.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
roscoe, bianco, johnson, mcinnes, kelly have all played afl games and are better than our kids running around today, i'd rather have 8 more afl listed platers than vfl bums out there. It's just a vfl game mate no need to throw your toys out the cot.
I'm angry
I want sackings.