Tigers vs Zebras | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Zebras

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Brown having good game 16 disposals late in 2nd qtr
As for Bradtke is he out there?

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Bradtke has done some nice things to keep the ball from being marked by their defenders. He's not managing to mark it but he's keeping the ball alive.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bradtke has done some nice things to keep the ball from being marked by their defenders. He's not managing to mark it but he's keeping the ball alive.
I thought he was playing like a dud. Really doesn't show much.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Banks and Brown dominating, Coulthard not much of it, but classy.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Reckon both Banks and Brown are looking good. Sonsie a bit disappointing, hopefully will have a better 2nd half. I like that we are trying to play Coulthard on the wing, his tank seems pretty good. Bauer much better than last week, as is Biggie.

Theres something I really like watching Lefae, not sure if he could make the step up, but I love his endeavour and intensity.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Reckon both Banks and Brown are looking good. Sonsie a bit disappointing, hopefully will have a better 2nd half. I like that we are trying to play Coulthard on the wing, his tank seems pretty good. Bauer much better than last week, as is Biggie.

Theres something I really like watching Lefae, not sure if he could make the step up, but I love his endeavour and intensity.
Was thinking the same about Lefau. Charlie Naish looking OK too so far.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Agree thought he competed very well that quarter in air and especially his ground follow up. Won a free and fed some hands off, better signs

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Sonsie looks like he can’t be bothered again today. Didn’t chase or put pressure on before, didn’t bother to attack the ball. He is so frustrating with his inconsistent lack of application. He looked ON last week, after an average game the week before. Now he’s in CBF mode again :cautious:

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022

Coulthard having a nice game, doing some good things and he’s a slippery customer

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Yep and Cordy is a very experienced defender as well so it’s not an easy task today!

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Sam Banks, what a gun. Shorty clone I reckon. And his physicality is continually improving. Would love an AFL debut early after the bye

Reactions: 5 users