Tigers vs Zebras | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Zebras

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
We are kicking with cyclone Tracy behind us, but don’t look like kicking a goal.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How many bloody marks are they taking!!!

Its mainly 1 player.

Doesn't help when we miss from 10m out dead in front though. Steely making a bit of a habit out of that sort of thing.

BTW, very impressed with Browns composure.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Coulthard has definitely got skills, he's running the game out too, looks quite fit.

Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Great play Coulthard takes 4 bounces along the wing delivers to Bradtke who finally marks with help of 50m+ penalty kicks a goal

Reactions: 1 user

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Coulthard has definitely got skills, he's running the game out too, looks quite fit.
I’d have gone the risky move and tried him ahead of Maurice tonight. MJ looked very rusty last week after missing 6 weeks through injury. He could hardly pick the ball up! Coulthard is very clean and has been great today

Reactions: 1 users