Trade talk 2019/20 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade talk 2019/20

Best result for the comp but a bad result for the Kommissars at AFL House.

Gee Whiz are likely done for the near term and the fire sale will continue next year and the year after as others now know they are going nowhere without Cameron for the next couple of seasons.

Hogan is handy but he aint Cameron.

The fact they grabbed Hogan shows they knew they were going to likely lose Cameron.

They'll load up on a bazillion high draft picks yet again, and they will be trade fodder again for the next 3-4 years.

Tigers might have to start hunting any Giants they'd like to have next trade week.

Reactions: 1 user
So Cameron for 13, 15 and 20
Thats a lot for a serial finals choker!
I’ve harped on about this before but selling the farm for 28 yr olds (Cameron is 28 on April Fools day) is stupid. Paying them $950K makes it even more stupid. Stats say 28 yr olds on average play 40 games for their new club.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Just announced Nick Hind back to st Kilda. How late after 7.30 do these deals still go to get done?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Ned Guy on Fox is saying its not a fire sale, they just wanted to get back into the draft and had to give something up to do that, as they wanted to add talent to their likst.

So its not a fire sale, but you've given away 2 of your best 10 players for bugger all and thats just because you wanted to get into the draft and take "elite talent". What was Stephenson, Pick 6? Isn;t that top end talent that he's just giving away.

Ned - NO-ONE BELIEVES YOU NUMNUTS

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
So many players that were moved on have had big injuries worries , Brissy for example getting in Daniher and Cockatoo will no doubt improve them if they get fit, however if there careers continue on as they have, they’ll just be talented list cloggers with expensive health insurance claims. Hate saying it but think Port have added nicley , again if injury plagued Fantasia gets fit that would allow Rozze to play a lot more midfield as they are similar forward types and Alir is a pretty good defender imho . Martin and Treloar should help the dogs , but if they don’t lock in Naughton as a key back it’s irrelevant . Blues did well , though I think there additions are a tad overrated , however there still fine players and will make them a better side.

Going to be a very competitive year next year a lot of sides may improve or they may not :))

Reactions: 4 users