trade theese players | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

trade theese players

alleycat

I'm a llama!
Aug 9, 2003
Frankston
:mad: we need to get rid of at least 5 players and ill name them. clinton king,mathew rogers,craig biddercombe,royce vardy,rory hilton,and prob duncan kellaway and leom cameron!!!!!!! maybee spud could go with them

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I totally agree with the first 5 players named.
However, no way would I trade Duncan Kellaway or Leon Cameron.
Kellaway when fully fit is one of our best players. He has been ever so loyal to the club and gives his all.
Cameron has the best foot skills out of all players at the club (I mean kicking). He has been fantastic value and I certianly hope he continues on next season as we need him. Cameron should be doing the kicking in, for the fact he hits his target.
In regards to the following;
Clinton King - only footballer to play AFL that cant kick (thats with either foot). Who will want a player that can't do one of the basics of football, kick ? I can't see the possible interest from another club. Delist him.
Rogers played his better days, we wont be able to trade him, one will want someone past their used by date. Rogers should be shamed to put his hand out and get paid. Should of been traded three years ago. No-one will want Rogers. Retirement !
Biddercombe Mr Inconsistant. Can't string two good games together let only rarely plays a good game. No one would be interest in him. Just delist him so a young up and comer can take his spot.
Vardy showed great potential in 2001 and has gone missing ever since. Cost the club dearly with sponsorship. Plays as if his drunk most the time. Take what they can, will more than likely play somewhere in the bush next year
Hilton Adds toughness to the club, too much of an individual and not a team player. Disposal can be questioned alot of the times. Melbourne may be interested in him. Possible we may get a third round draft pick.

also throw in the following two;
Adam Houlihan like Bidderscombe, can't string two good games together. A little on the soft side and doesnt put in. May get one of the last draft picks for him. Destined for VFL
Kayne Pettifer wasted draft pick. Thinks he is the best player going around, someone should let him know he is crap. Has a big head and delivers nothing at all. A total waste. May get a third round draft pick if luckly.