Trade Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Thread

What about that cringeworthy tweet from the Bombers. The Dodo next to a Mission Accomplished statement. Who does he think he is? The president of the US? Well much like George Bush's Mission Accomplished statement, I reckon he's gone and stuffed it up.

Reactions: 1 users
What about that cringeworthy tweet from the Bombers. The Dodo next to a Mission Accomplished statement. Who does he think he is? The president of the US? Well much like George Bush's Mission Accomplished statement, I reckon he's gone and stuffed it up.

Surprised he didn't say "locked and loaded" for season 2020

If his mission was to retain players against their will, then he has done well.

Reactions: 1 users
My gawd, TBH. You must have too much time on your hands. But cracked me up. Fanny's parents sure had a talent for names.
Heard about another unfortunate girl many years ago. Parents chose the lovely Shakespearean name Ophelia.

Sadly, surname was *smile*.

i know this has been said on here somewhere, but Essendon and Carltons trade ineptitude is mind-boggling.

Reactions: 1 user
Wouldn't be writing of Geelong off as they have a knack.

Reading this thread there seems to be 15 or so teams jockeying for the bottom 3 spots. There has to be 7 other teams in the eight, and one of them has to be runner up.

Since the 2011 win Geelong have won a total of 4 finals of 14 played. They have a knack of losing important games.

Since 2011 their H&A record is away record is 122 wins-2 Draws-51 Losses - just under 70% win rate

Their Away record in that time is 71 wins-54 losses - just under 57%

Have they over achieved? Or have they made so many finals simply on the back of a huge home ground advantage.

Personally, I am writing them off as a legitimate contender. Only hope they win enough at home to get top 4.

i know this has been said on here somewhere, but Essendon and Carltons trade ineptitude is mind-boggling.

As was ours until we got our *smile* together.

Bombers wont go anywhere with Dudoro in charge, clubs are awake to him and SOS they just walk away from trades with them now.

Sydney will just wait and get Joe next year.

His dad did play for the Swans before Sheedy lured him to Essendon, maybe Joe has an affection for the Swans who knows, but he wasn't keen to remain at Essendumb this year for whatever reason, maybe hes copped too much abuse from Dons fans after not playing for 2 years and just wants away from it.

Pluckenara's trade ratings in today's Hun are a laughter. He gave the Aints 9.5/10.

Since the 2011 win Geelong have won a total of 4 finals of 14 played. They have a knack of losing important games.

Since 2011 their H&A record is away record is 122 wins-2 Draws-51 Losses - just under 70% win rate

Their Away record in that time is 71 wins-54 losses - just under 57%

Have they over achieved? Or have they made so many finals simply on the back of a huge home ground advantage.

Personally, I am writing them off as a legitimate contender. Only hope they win enough at home to get top 4.

Their numbers are inflated as is their position at seasons end because of the soft kills they get at Crapdinia Park.

Pluckenara's trade ratings in today's Hun are a laughter. He gave the Aints 9.5/10.
[/QUOTE]

These so called experts must not take into account what picks etc it took to bring these players in & also the players lost .

The players brought in apart from Hill aren’t exactly guns either & even he can go missing !

Then theres Fui Fui Moi Moi from the NRL and Miao Miao the Ping Pong champ, some cracking names.
And of course some of the all-time greats:
Givusahan Tillerkakne
Muhammad Azhabiggun
Wasi Akrim
Waddiamin Wasi
Nevabin Behinbars
Shidrives Faskars
Qardis Armanaf
Sunil Havaskar
Waza Madruta
Rubbish Binny
Akip Matif Inajarbesidhabed