Trade Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Thread

Jack Martin has put $700,000 on his head.
Suns and Melbourne will pass.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Jack Martin has put $700,000 on his head.
Suns and Melbourne will pass.
Presumably Carlton has to pay it or risk manipulating the draft.

I would love for them to pay Jack Martin the same salary as Dion Prestia.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Wouldn't be writing of Geelong off as they have a knack.

Reading this thread there seems to be 15 or so teams jockeying for the bottom 3 spots. There has to be 7 other teams in the eight, and one of them has to be runner up.

Reactions: 1 user
So many Carlton supporters think SOS has done a great job.
Well he has. Getting a 33yr old Betts back was brilliant. Followed by essentially swapping one VFL ruckman in Andrew Phillips for another one in Marc Pittonet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
God where did you pluck that one from?

My first ever bet in the Melbourne cup old man gave me 50 cents as a kidlet and told me to pick a horse I picked Kiwi and never forgot that outrageous run home rounded em up and mowed em all down just as we did in rounds 14 - to the GF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
He wont be getting paid that would he ? Surely its a smokescreen.
Might be the first time players are handing brown paper bags under the table to Carlton committee men instead of the other way round

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Reckon the dogs did well. They got bruce and keath, who are good players, and kept pick 13.

The saints paid way too much for their haul. Steven bruce acres and pick 6. Arguably in a worse position.

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon the dogs did well. They got bruce and keath, who are good players, and kept pick 13.

The saints paid way too much for their haul. Steven bruce acres and pick 6. Arguably in a worse position.
Yep, With the Saints people get excited about them getting Hill, Ryder, Jones and Butler but they lost Bruce, Acres and Steven. So their Net gain is 1 player and dropped down the draft order.

Remarkable to think Tory Dickson might not get a contract at the Dogs.

Shows the depth of their list, particularly forward of the ball.

There'd be at least a dozen other clubs that could use a forward of his quality.