Trade Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Thread

Just read that Dodoro and Essendon tried to lure Aaron Sandilands out of retirement. Apparently Sandilands wanted a 2 year deal but Essendon only wanted to offer 1.

oh Essendon.... :rotfl2

I was wondering about their ruck situation with them delisting a couple of options. Looks a bit desperate.

Reactions: 1 user
I was wondering about their ruck situation with them delisting a couple of options. Looks a bit desperate.

Duddoro ...... talk about a bloke getting by without scrutiny, the fact he is still in charge at Essendon is delicious and same goes for Carlton.

Reactions: 1 users
Rumors of some in fighting at the Blooos after their trade week failure.

Apparantly Ellis was wanted by some at Princess Park but SOS said "NEIN" and Betts wasn't wanted by SOS either but Teague pushed for it.

Not sure if they got it wrong and meant Butler but there was also a strong disagreement between SOS and another over Butlerr, SOS didnt want him either.

Silvagni long may he stay and hocus the Carlton Footy Club.
Silvagni wouldn't want Betts/Butler as they are competing with his son for a spot in the blooz forward line

Reactions: 3 users
Just read that Dodoro and Essendon tried to lure Aaron Sandilands out of retirement. Apparently Sandilands wanted a 2 year deal but Essendon only wanted to offer 1.

The Lummox and Essendrugs?
Would have been worth watching him win all the hitouts and, as per his usual procedure, palming it straight to the opposition.

Woosh and his WA washed ups. There's hope yet....

Dangerflog credited with getting Jenkins to Crapdinia Park.

Geez Dangerflog is just running the show across the board isn't he.

Starting to get right up their in terms of my disdain.

Dangerflog credited with getting Jenkins to Crapdinia Park.

Geez Dangerflog is just running the show across the board isn't he.

Starting to get right up their in terms of my disdain.

Sounds like a coach in the making.

• Haha

Wrong way round TT

Sandilands only wanted 1 year, Bombers wanted him for 2 :))

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
GWS trying to trade up to pick 3 or 4 to get ahead of Sydney who will bid on Green

If they can’t they will trade pick 6 rather than lose it for Green

We are talking to them and offering next years 1st and 2 of 38, 39, 41. Others are also throwing offers at them. We are a good chance though

GWS trying to trade up to pick 3 or 4 to get ahead of Sydney who will bid on Green

We are talking to them and offering next years 1st and 2 of 38, 39, 41. Others are also throwing offers at them. We are a good chance though

How do you know this?

Makes some sense. GWS get our first pick next year rather than this year, thus keeping it separate to the points they need to accumulate to get Greene. Our first pick next year can't be any lower than this year, so only potential upside.

Some risk for us if we have a stinker next year. But even if it did happen, we would still get a top 10 pick this year rather than next year, plus our pick ~19 this year.

When your in the Premiership window you mustn’t leave any stone unturned , exceptional work as usual Mr Dodoro

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Shouldn't be offering too much in exchange for their pick 6. They're a finals contender against us n I'd be happy to see them forced to pay as near as possible to full price for Green.
Gotta be some sweet candy to our advantage if we're gunna help them out, need to give them a little squeeze just to remind them of the pecking order. Maybe next years first n one of this years second rounders, or two second rounders this year if they need the points n two second rounders, or second n third next year for their pick 6.

Reactions: 1 users