Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Tylar Young looks like a body double for Balta

I followed Tylar's progress in the VFL a bit this year and he looked promising, got a brief look at him today at training today, in what was basically a bit of kick to kick and some footy fundamentals, my god he presented well, buzz cut and looking ripped.

More than a rookie's chance ;) .

**Note: This is not a training report, that comes Thursday, but he immediately caught my eye so thought I'd post.

Reactions: 20 users
I followed Tylar's progress in the VFL a bit this year and he looked promising, got a brief look at him today at training today, in what was basically a bit of kick to kick and some footy fundamentals, my god he presented well, buzz cut and looking ripped.

**Note: This is not a training report, that comes Thursday, but he immediately caught my eye so thought I'd post.

But, Thursday’s so far away:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Any sign of Narkle or the new kid in Bradkae mate?

Reactions: 1 user
Same parents?
Jokes aside, the club would have been a bit concerned by Balta's ordinary defensive performance in the EF last year.

It's good to have a back up plan.
Young may not be blessed with Noah's X-Factor but sometimes you just want a key back who can get the job without the highlight reel.

Obviously I hope Balta is the answer for the next decade but currently only time will tell how everything pans out.

Reactions: 6 users

Was it his prodigious buttocks that caught your eye mate?
Certain posters are very keen to know...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Not sure about what others are thinking but my view about drafting Young is that in 12 -18 months time
He would be the player that replaces Tarrant as the KPD that is played deepest

Lets hope in this time frame he can develop to this level with being around Tarrant , Grimes , Broad , Vlastuin under the guidance of Truck and playing against Lynch , Jack and Noah

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Any sign of Narkle or the new kid in Bradkae mate?
Yes both were there, I said to a fellow PRE member who rode up in his Lycra that on my very brief viewing Bradke looked good and moved well and skills looked quite reasonable, (I stress again you could hardly call it a training session).
Narkle was there in his basketball shorts below his knees but nothing to see here.
Kaleb Smith I think I'm going to like.
Other than that wait till Thursday ;)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Yes both were there, I said to a fellow PRE member who rode up in his Lycra that on my very brief viewing Bradke looked good and moved well and skills looked quite reasonable, (I stress again you could hardly call it a training session).
Narkle was there in his basketball shorts below his knees but nothing to see here.
whats your first impressions of Seth

Reactions: 1 user
*smile*... the most concerning part of that post is we have PRE members in Lycra.... sounds more like a Melbourne supporter!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users