Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

JR8 doesn't seem too impressed in that angle. Looks like Dusty snapped his undies or something

But it's all in the viewers perception. I'm sure Sam McClure sees this photo and thinks "Dusty looks disengaged. Looks like he doesn't want to be there. Must be about to sign with <Insert Interstate Club name>"
:mhihi Just makes you wonder what other bs these morons can conjure up this season.

JR8 doesn't seem too impressed in that angle. Looks like Dusty snapped his undies or something

But it's all in the viewers perception. I'm sure Sam McClure sees this photo and thinks "Dusty looks disengaged. Looks like he doesn't want to be there. Must be about to sign with <Insert Interstate Club name>"
I think they told Jack he's not getting a team in Tassie anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Going by what Benny said, looks like Dimma's still pissed off with that fARCking decision....

Reactions: 5 users
Hopper chasing George - "George, george, please can you give me a tattoo"
George - "You'll have to catch me first, I only put crap tattoos on myself, or Dan Butlers arse"
I'd say Hops is glancing and wondering "What the f***??"

Heard Dimma’s overseas on another study tour.
Probably advanced trigonometry, majoring in Triangulation
He's into college football, so he's probably having a great laugh being shown how brilliant their cameras are compared to our Win95 version.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users