Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Was it possible Stackman is going half pace Caesar? Or that Biggie is an illegitimate child of Edwin Moses?

300m last in a 600m race would be pretty hard to achieve.

My young fella is in a preseason rehab group and going pretty EZ in main running drills.
They were repeat 6 x 600's I got there late and only saw the last one so do not know how much of a breather they got between each set.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
They were repeat 6 x 600's I got there late and only saw the last one so do not know how much of a breather they got between each set.

so our Stackman may have won the first 5 and you may have just proceeded Burge has yelled out

'O.K, O.K stackman, put the cue in the rack, we get the idea, you're a changed man, a highly disciplined professional athlete aerobic animal. half pace for the last. Biggie, Miller, pick it up you fat lazy bastards, what? have you been eating *smile* KFC all spring?'

:rotfl2

Will Martyn was in the main running group and was middle of the pack, Riley was at the back and a fair behind unfortunately.

I think I am as optimistic on RCD as you are on Stacky

P.S. Great to have you back at the coalface Caesar and a superb thread title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
WTF is pre season for if it's not to get fit?
I'm far more interested in how Stack is trekking fitness wise in February than I am the first session.
I agree there's an aspect of some people who want to see him fail. Just more ugly toxicity.

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I'm far more interested in how Stack is trekking fitness wise in February than I am the first session.
I agree there's an aspect of some people who want to see him fail. Just more ugly toxicity.

Its not failure Oldie. Its not Richmond 1992 its Richmond 2020.
You commit 120% or bugger off.
There would be 1000's of kids busting a left nut to be in Stacks position.
He has had over 10 weeks to prepare for yesterday and he turns up worse then he did last pre-season.
I will get the full story later in the week.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

yeah maybe. I'm critical of the lad - so much talent, and seemingly so little effort. That may not be fair, we don't know what he's been through and what other circumstances there are.

If he can get it together he's a potential gun player so I hope he does.

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
It’s an interesting dilemma... one individual has clearly burnt all neutral supporter credits with a one year highlight reel not cutting it and needs to show “something” ... I’ll wait till later sessions to pass judgment if either attitude or tank have improved.
As long as rest of group is pushing hard, then we are OK

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
With Stacky, I think it’s more important he gets his smile back. He didn’t seem to be enjoying his footy last year probably due to girlfriend problems. In 2019 he played happy and was great. Get back to that.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
With Stacky, I think it’s more important he gets his smile back. He didn’t seem to be enjoying his footy last year probably due to girlfriend problems. In 2019 he played happy and was great. Get back to that.

did his and Conti's forever matching tattoos

not even stay relevant for a season?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
did his and Conti's forever matching tattoos

not even stay relevant for a season?
Oh Dear seriously ................ Matching Forever tattoos !!

Some things kids .........YA JUST DON'T DO !!

srs.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

srs.

could have been worse I suppose,

Monique could have got a '4' on each breast

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

srs.

Why Graigy? Me and Castgna have the same tatt. :rotfl1
We are still going strong..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users