Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

The problem with trying to do running commentary is it doesn't give a true reflection so I will desist for rest of session closing with both Cumberland and Lynch only did warm up and then hit the sheds

Reactions: 4 users
Cumberland only went inside to change into runners and now doing laps with no issue will be good to I'd say

Reactions: 13 users
The problem with trying to do running commentary is it doesn't give a true reflection so I will desist for rest of session closing with both Cumberland and Lynch only did warm up and then hit the sheds
Loving the running commentary Caesar!:cool:

I guess for cumbers and lynch they will look to do the main session which is either Monday or Tuesday and I am hoping that dusty will also train with the main group on the main training session before captains run on wed at the Gabba

What's the go with Tarrant, I do not recall any injuries sustained, maybe minor illness and staying away from the club, hoping that he too will train on the main session.

Reactions: 1 user
Only an hour session today Dusty with main group which is the first time I've seen him participate to that degree.
Did some grappling work with that coach and received a low five slap and the end.
Got a few low fives from Minnie after some clearance drills and goal kicking.
A lot of hands on knees and sucking in the air by Dusty today he looks like he'll get to the line on Thursday at about 70% I'd say.
One big session required by him Monday to get the final tick.

Reactions: 19 users
How many goals must a pure forward kick to win the Norm Smith?
7 or more. But 8 is no guarantee, ask Derm.

Forwards to win the Norm Smith:
KB - 7 goals
Ablett - 9 goals

Greg Williams kicked 5 when he won the 1995 Norm, but he also had 31 disposals.

Edit: Actually, Stevie J won the 2007 Norm and only kicked 4 goals. (23 disposals.) Scarlett was robbed, though.

Last edited:
7 or more. But 8 is no guarantee, ask Derm.

Forwards to win the Norm Smith:
KB - 7 goals
Ablett - 9 goals

Greg Williams kicked 5 when he won the 1995 Norm, but he also had 31 disposals.

Edit: Actually, Stevie J won the 2007 Norm and only kicked 4 goals. (23 disposals.) Scarlett was robbed, though.
But he's going to have 32 score involvements, so how many would he have to kick himself?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Any news on “smiles” condition- just a knock?
Updated in my training report this morning, Cumberland was out there and although he did limited minutes he looked to be moving fine will step it up in main training session on Monday,. They said it was a slight ankle injury i believe.

Reactions: 7 users
Hopefully there all good caesar looks like fridge doubtful. We can't carry to many with knocks already Dusty to come back , Cumberland , Lynch is the only worry.

Hopefully there all good caesar looks like fridge doubtful. We can't carry to many with knocks already Dusty to come back , Cumberland , Lynch is the only worry.
Lynch is fine.

Dusty will play.

Fridge might yet miss the EF.

Grimes probably gone for the season.

Reactions: 3 users
Going through the replays.
One of the commentators mentioned the other day.
Since round 7, 15 games played obviously, only lost 4.
A success rate of 73 per cent.
If Oliver's hand injury is sustained, then we are in the mix.
Dees have the best endurance system in the comp, they implemented over two years.

Last edited:
MAIN TRAINING TODAY:

After two session absence Tarrant, plenty of tape still on his right hand.
No Shai baby today or perhaps there was :)
Dusty looking sharp as is Cumberland.
Graham training fully today as is Lynch
When they were split into Lines Dusty and Miller went mids

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users