Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

Banks has been in rehab for some time. I wonder if it's the leg or still the wrist injury bothering him. Pretty tough start for the lad.
I mentioned Banks pulled up like he'd been shot in the week before Bright Camp an reached for the hammy area so suggest that is what it is?

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Good news about Grimes. This guy is Tough. Remember when he broke his nose then turned up for training wearing a face shield?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Marlion has always been wiry. 184 & 81 kgs. Distance runner's build which won't change at his age. He's been a great pick up but I wonder is he is best 22. We have a lot of young players that could play both wings.
Dimma loves him and he is 100% best 23 and i cant see him being dislodged in the next 12-24 months
specially with Lambo injury concerns

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Marlion has always been wiry. 184 & 81 kgs. Distance runner's build which won't change at his age. He's been a great pick up but I wonder is he is best 22. We have a lot of young players that could play both wings.
Thing is they don't have the engine or the hardness that Marlion has yet.

Reactions: 3 users
Dimma loves him and he is 100% best 23 and i cant see him being dislodged in the next 12-24 months
specially with Lambo injury concerns
this gave me the thought that he should play Lambo's role while he's injured & i like it. tackles to hurt also

Reactions: 1 user
Not much MRJ news this preseason. I would have thought that a preseason is really important to someone like him who lacked core fitness when he came to AFL.

Have I missed news on him or is he just going under the radar?

Not much MRJ news this preseason. I would have thought that a preseason is really important to someone like him who lacked core fitness when he came to AFL.

Have I missed news on him or is he just going under the radar?

MRJ's running is better but I haven't really seen the clean hands and kicking skills usually associated with indigenous lads, maybe the scratch matches will bring out the skillset the coaches are looking for, I certainly hope so.

Reactions: 1 users