Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Agree that JR should be given another week to recover properly, but then it is up to the doc. to decide.

Hip hip hooray. Arrived safe and sound at Mooloolaba after some pretty heavy driving.

The good new for us is that the apartment has Foxtel and joy oh joy the Footy channel.

A bit too far to drive to the Gold Coast from here on Saturday as we need a break from driving.

Will sit back and watch on TV and have a whisky or two as we cheer on our Tigers/

You can get the train from Nambour to the Gold Coast Gray!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Well done Julius. Where do you think Cal is at? Comeback for VFL finals? Gone at end of season?

Cal ran laps for the first time today and should be playing VFL in 4 weeks. Think he will be gone seasons end

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cal ran laps for the first time today and should be playing VFL in 4 weeks. Think he will be gone seasons end

Thanks Julius. Sad if so, I was hoping he would come good as a tall forward.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nank looks ok but is still not doing contested ruck drills which will be the last box he has to tick

Yep because his adductor tear wont have the strength in it it to do the flexing, and cope with the loading on it in ruck body drills.

Bad injury for a ruckman to get.

Tobes might take a little longer to come back than some might think.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Agree that JR should be given another week to recover properly, but then it is up to the doc. to decide.

Hip hip hooray. Arrived safe and sound at Mooloolaba after some pretty heavy driving.

The good new for us is that the apartment has Foxtel and joy oh joy the Footy channel.

A bit too far to drive to the Gold Coast from here on Saturday as we need a break from driving.

Will sit back and watch on TV and have a whisky or two as we cheer on our Tigers/

I wouldn't mind being parked on the Sunny Coast right now.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Just back from training at metricon.

Tigers were delayed by a plague of turtles on the runway at the goldcoast

But they got out there underlights and had a sharp hitout.

George kicked 0.7 out of his shots. Mabs looked good in front of goal and big tom gets an incredible bend on his deep bananas

Caddy seemed to be failing a fitness test which was strange.

Everyone wanted dusty and stackman at signing and they were very generous with their time.

Cotchy isnt allowed to sign puma shoes. Even limited ed rfc premiership pumas.

#get *smile* nike

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I went to training at Metricon too.

I also saw Caddy doing a fitness test which I thought was strange. He didn't do anything other than runs up and down. Seems a waste of an airfare.

Hope the boys kick straighter than they did tonight. Expect a 10.20 scoreline if they don't.

Nothing really to report. They looked very rusty in the ball movement drill, balls going over heads etc. But after sitting at the airport for 4 hours, I guess they can be excused.

Happy to have got my son's pick with Lynchy, Mabs and Vlossy. Vlossy always Such a friendly bloke.

I also got Egg's autograph which, if he makes it, could end up being eggstremely valuable before his debut. He seemed pretty down to earth about it, like it was any other game

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I too was at training. Mav Weller was the travelling emergency. Great turnout by the supporters. Many generous players signing above and beyond. Nick Vlastuin was the stand out for the time he put in.

My young bloke got the number 4 on his jumper signed by the great man. It made his year.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I too was at training. Mav Weller was the travelling emergency. Great turnout by the supporters. Many generous players signing above and beyond. Nick Vlastuin was the stand out for the time he put in.

My young bloke got the number 4 on his jumper signed by the great man. It made his year.

Good job MB