Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Was in France, Germany and Switzerland this time last year. It was cold and dark but perfect for all the Christmas markets. What a wonderful time was had. They know how to celebrate...and how to keep warm.

Do yourself a favour and go over there in December and enjoy life.

Cant stand the cold.
Went to Europe in March and froze my asss off.
I still prefer july/August

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
"gifted a premiership by Collingwood for only having to play the 5th best side in the grand final" - he seems to have conveniently forgotten we beat 1st and 2nd on the way to the GF, no our fault the 4th Team wasnt good enough to make it...

Didn't care to mention we beat the the top 2 sides on the ladder going into play his beloved Giants in the gf did he ? It's like he hates us.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Didn't care to mention we beat the the top 2 sides on the ladder going into play his beloved Giants in the gf did he ? It's like he hates us.

Yet, he's more than happy to pose in front of those Richmond premiership cups.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Sheedy reckons he argued for Orange to be GWS colours as the Yellow (Richmond) and Red (Essendon) mixed together gets Orange

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Sheedy reckons he argued for Orange to be GWS colours as the Yellow (Richmond) and Red (Essendon) mixed together gets Orange

Mixing wee and poo together would give you the same results.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Thanks @tigerman, when he was talking about Royce I thought .....this doesn't sound too bad, then to hear him say we were firstly, "kissed on the butt with Marlion", then we were "gifted a premiership by Collingwood for only having to play the 5th best side in the grand final", which once again meant we were "kissed on the butt"...!
FFS is there any wonder there's a lack of respect for Sheedy amongst some of us faithful. ... would've thought ya gotta give it to get it..... miserable old p***k!

after the bye we beat everyone.

every. Single. One.

Reactions: 6 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
That would be consistent with making it all about him.

I reckon Sheedy loved his decades of being seen as our messiah, and his nose is out of joint we succeeded without him.

Reactions: 8 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

with every passing year, Sheeds becomes more omnipotent and influential in his own head,

he also become more UnRichmond, and UnLikeable.

I dont reckon I'd even bother saying hello if he was drinking a schooner beside me in a pub with only 2 of us at the bar.

• Haha

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
But richmond people still worship him.
The bloke isnt Richmond.
Can't stand him wearing our colors

I agree zips when he wears a Richmond scarf at matches it pisses me off.

When he used us back in the mid 90's to get more money from Essendon and our committee were sucked in and we lost swooper as coach I have nothing but contempt for him since.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Sheedy is a premiership player for Richmond and therefore a life member

Just saying

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sheedy floats from GWS, Essendon and us whenever he feels like it.
We ALL need to make it clear to him he isnt welcome.
He had the same look on grand final day that Blight had in 2017.
He was spewing we won.
This thing of jumping on our bandwagon and wearing of our colors needs to stop.