Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

The club has put up 26 pictures of the combined training session of AFL & AFLW sqauds on the club website.
Picture #11 intrigues me, is that Maurice Riolli Jnr that Daniel has his arm around on the left side of the group pic?
Man this club gives me joy. My cup runneth over flicking through those pics. Proud.

Reactions: 2 users
Picture #11 intrigues me, is that Maurice Riolli Jnr that Daniel has his arm around on the left side of the group pic?

Think it's excellent that the club has Jnr training. Both for him to get a taste of what's required of an AFL player and to get an up close look at him to make a strong assessment heading intonext year's draft. Also solidifies his connection to us as opposed to considering Freo.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
The club has put up 26 pictures of the combined training session of AFL & AFLW sqauds on the club website.
Where are the pics?

Thanks guys. I should've realised Galleries....not too happy with this update the website's made again...

Too large. Can't see the photos on computers. Heads get cut off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Surprised not to see Brendan Ellis there.
He’s been in every other *smile* photo during the off season.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
In an era with zones, less teams etc. IMO he underperformed.

That's just dumb and bordering on a grudge.

Don't understand the Sheedy hate on this site, the guy is a Tiger Legend being howled down by his own!

He just answered a simple question and BANG! gets murdered for answering it, correctly IMO.

Don't get it...

Last edited:
I think @blx the angst comes from the fact that Sheedy at some point admitted he used us as a bargaining chip when his contract was up for renewal. .... even when we hadn't pursued him!

He's openly stated he sees himself as an Essendon person and as for grudges, I reckon Sheeds is still crook on us after Gary March told him to 'get in the queue'!

Those photos are great. In the combined team photo, either the lens they used as distorted the ends of the photos or Houli has turned into the Hulk.

Also interesting to see the boys look to be listening to their media training classes. The shot where the Caddy & Baker are with three of the girls, the boys have their hands closed

Reactions: 1 user
In respect to Rance no report today other than session was flat as a tack and very little voice out there whatsoever.

Merry Christmas to us:(

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
In respect to Rance no report today other than session was flat as a tack and very little voice out there whatsoever.

Merry Christmas to us:(

Do JW celebrate christmas?

They sure as hell know how to *smile* up the festive season.

WtF?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
That's just dumb and bordering on a grudge.

Don't understand the Sheedy hate on this site, the guy is a Tiger Legend being howled down by his own!

He just answered a simple question and BANG! gets murdered for answering it, correctly IMO.

Don't get it...
He is an Essendon man. Then a GWS man. Then a football man. Richmond are no where. He's the reason there is an AFL, just ask him.

Just my opinion that he underperformed as a coach blx.

Reactions: 1 users
Do JW celebrate christmas?

They sure as hell know how to **** up the festive season.

WtF?

Nope. A guy from my office replied to the office secret santa email (accidentally replied all!) saying he's a JW and doesnt celebrate Christmas so take him off the secret santa list.

Nope. A guy from my office replied to the office secret santa email (accidentally replied all!) saying he's a JW and doesnt celebrate Christmas so take him off the secret santa list.

I'm surprised some people still think that you need to be Christian to celebrate Christmas.

A stingy JW?

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say he's never taken home the most popular work colleague of the year award?

anyway, ive processed The Great Rancey's retirement now and decided

its him, not us, and we can just be good friends after all.

Yep, he was a once a generation footballer and we were all privileged to experience his career.

But, he's not Tom Lynch or Dusty, and we can pay and retain a couple of next generation stars (1. stackman) an extra $200k a year and still have room to shop.

so, yeah, there's always a silver lining.

thanks Rancey and enjoy retirement.

Reactions: 3 users