Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Fantastic stuff caesar.

the RCD2 stuff is mouthwatering, as is marlion post-debut.

Big Ivan will be very aware that Criminal Jones is coming like Meg Ryan.

It gonna be great fun watching stackman bling himself up and become a phenomenon.

I hope he gets diamond front teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

nafe brown

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 22, 2014
Nafe, here you go, as I always tell people open training sessions are great for kids and just to show your support for the boys but is usually just a few light drills and a signing session

AFL Open Training

Saturday, February 8
Swinburne Centre, Punt Rd Oval
Gates open at 8:15am
8:30am - 10:00am

Thank you caeser...that's the plan to take my boy so he can meet some of his idols.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Training today:

Great news, these players all back doing full training, (including contested):

Shai
Prestia
Bachar

Any doubts on Shai's shoulder were laid to rest in a crunching Soldo tackle.

Shai's bro, (Marlion), mustn't have been too happy with that and later in game sim drill brought down Soldo in a tackle who in turn didn't like it and gave Marlion a friendly on ground body slam, (high fives after their skirmish). Don't think Soldo is in a hurry to give up his spot.

Standout today: Marlion

Best Specky on the Specky Bag: Hugo RS, (he also had the biggest flop :) )

Goal kicking practice: whilst the rest were doing some set shots and party trick goals RCD was tossing the ball on the ground to himself in the centre and then exploding away a shimmy or two and then kicking goals on the run from just inside 50, (as per his 2 VFL GF goals). Would be sensational if this could become his stock and trade.

Looking weird in jumper no 21 Noah, can't get my head around it yet still have visions of Towner.
Looking sensation and at home in number 5, Jack Ross :clap2, (with no disrespect will soon become Brandon who)

Fraser Turner in rehab group
Nank continues to do a power of work just not main group drills yet.
Graham ditto, but does drills other than contested.

Kmac, naturally not training but spotted in kit, no crutches or moon boot in sight.

PS. Stackman has ditched his blue boots for the new Puma Future Fives

View attachment 9493

KMc to start running on Alter G on Saturday and hopefully back training in 2 weeks.
He’s very relieved

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Stackman has ditched his blue boots for the new Puma Future Fives

1580953548501.png
He's a lair young Stacky. ... love it!
Jordan DeChubby appears to be the Puma ambassador for these ... maybe Syd can eventually get a gig when he shows 'em how they really work in full flight!

*As always @caesar appreciate ya work:)

Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Great report, Caesar. Thank you.
What was it about Marlion today that caught your eye?
Also liked hearing about the new #5. Like the look of Ross, I do.

Marlion just does everything right, but his biggest asset is he makes other players better, (something that Dusty does but Clangerfield as good a player as he is doesn't).

Reactions: 12 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Marlion just does everything right, but his biggest asset is he makes other players better, (something that Dusty does but Clangerfield as good a player as he is doesn't).

That's a great obs ceaser.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Big rumour Griffens is "burning the track"
Pettifier "best preseason"
Fiora "just won the 3500km time trial"

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Training today:

Shai
Prestia
Bachar

Shai's bro, (Marlion), mustn't have been too happy with that and later in game sim drill brought down Soldo in a tackle who in turn didn't like it and gave Marlion a friendly on ground body slam, (high fives and smiles after their skirmish). Don't think Soldo is in a hurry to give up his spot.

Goal kicking practice: whilst the rest were doing some set shots and party trick goals RCD was tossing the ball on the ground to himself in the centre and then exploding away a shimmy or two and then kicking goals on the run from just inside 50, (as per his 2 VFL GF goals). Would be sensational if this could become his stock and trade.

Looking weird in jumper no 21 Noah, can't get my head around it yet still have visions of Towner.
Looking sensational and at home in number 5, Jack Ross :clap2, (with no disrespect will soon become Brandon who)

Kmac, naturally not training but spotted in kit, no crutches or moon boot in sight.

View attachment 9493
I know a young fella who’s already ordered a pair of those, surprise surprise ;)

Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Training today:

Shai
Prestia
Bachar

Shai's bro, (Marlion), mustn't have been too happy with that and later in game sim drill brought down Soldo in a tackle who in turn didn't like it and gave Marlion a friendly on ground body slam, (high fives and smiles after their skirmish). Don't think Soldo is in a hurry to give up his spot.

Looking sensational and at home in number 5, Jack Ross :clap2, (with no disrespect will soon become Brandon who)

View attachment 9493

Thanks for the report. How's Ben Miller going interesting year ahead for him and Balta to.Miller in a pic looked more filled out.Hoping Turner nothing serious rate that kid.Ralphsmith is another one who could be a suprise.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Thanks for the report. How's Ben Miller going interesting year ahead for him and Balta to.Miller in a pic looked more filled out.Hoping Turner nothing serious rate that kid.Ralphsmith is another one who could be a suprise.

To be honest Miller would have to improve dramatically to have any chance of making it, but you are right it will be a vital year for him.
I can't say I have seen massive strides yet.