Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Geez I'm preparing my yard to lay some turf and the neighbours weed grass has taken over the past couple of weeks.
My neighbour was growing that weed grass too. Looked like a pretty complicated hydroponic set up in the roof..

Geez I miss the footy

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Nice to play the premiers.
Gives us an idea where we are at.

At least we now know if someone stands out it actually means something. Back in the dark old days when we had a intra club match someone like Ezra Poyas would kick 5 & get us all excited until the real stuff where we came back to earth playing proper opposition.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
At least we now know if someone stands out it actually means something. Back in the dark old days when we had a intra club match someone like Ezra Poyas would kick 5 & get us all excited until the real stuff where we came back to earth playing proper opposition.

How about Graig Ednie 35 possesions??

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Any chance we can start a go fund me to strap a Go Pro on Ceasar?

Hopefully he also pops into the Royal for a few jugs! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Were going to put this AFL.com piece under the RCD thread but as it covers other players as well have placed here:

Also wraps for Jack Ross Thomson Dow and Will Martyn

Dangerfield-esque': Dimma excited after Tiger cub stacks on 7kg
Richmond coach Damien Hardwick likens Riley Collier-Dawkins to a superstar Cat after his improvement over summer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Were going to put this AFL.com piece under the RCD thread but as it covers other players as well have placed here:

Also raps for Jack Ross Thomson Dow and Will Martyn

Dangerfield-esque': Dimma excited after Tiger cub stacks on 7kg
Richmond coach Damien Hardwick likens Riley Collier-Dawkins to a superstar Cat after his improvement over summer

Dimma has just sold another 5000 memberships with this.

Reactions: 2 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
eeek, why is it I still hate big talk in the preseason, i mean its not as if we need to sell more memberships.

ahhh *smile* it, EAT 'EM ALIVE!!! :D