• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Training

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
As always @caesar fine work and much appreciated. ... ya gotta cover your notes though and make them lazy journos earn their keep!
Any update on training days, or just as we're doing at the moment? Thanks mate.

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Thanks Caesar. When I saw your post pop up this morning, I had to go and make a cup of coffee to enjoy it!!

You mentioned our best backs played on the best forwards. Who came out on top? We have a really good backline but I'm intrigued as to whether our forward line is capable of beating the defence

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
As always @caesar fine work and much appreciated. ... ya gotta cover your notes though and make them lazy journos earn their keep!
Any update on training days, or just as we're doing at the moment? Thanks mate.
Believe they have a CLOSED session @ 8:30 tomorrow but no idea what sort of session it will be and i assume usual Monday and Thursday closed sessions next week starting from about 9:15am.

Reactions: 1 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
At least Short was funny.
Training is a snorefest.
The lackadaisical trainers are usually the guns. And the hard trainers are usually duds.
Dont you rememeber Pettifier or Ben Holland "burning the track" during the preseason.
Fair dinkum Zips. Has PRE ever had a punter to surpass you that can dig up graves and split open coffins seeking ammunition for a thread?

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Ceaser is fast becoming part of the tiger-fabric, sitting alongside Konrad Marshall.

Deserves to be shouted beers, alongside that bloke from Nelligen!

Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Thanks Caesar. When I saw your post pop up this morning, I had to go and make a cup of coffee to enjoy it!!

You mentioned our best backs played on the best forwards. Who came out on top? We have a really good backline but I'm intrigued as to whether our forward line is capable of beating the defence
The defence held their own was a good battle but they would be glad they don't have to man up Dusty when he goes forward :)

Reactions: 1 user

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Excited for Jack Ross this year, dropped 9kgs since he first walked into the club, will be able to cover much more ground

Reactions: 8 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Excited for Jack Ross this year, dropped 9kgs since he first walked into the club, will be able to cover much more ground
He's the one I really to want to watch this year.

Reactions: 2 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Ran into an AFLW player today

Asked about Rance

She mentioned he comes to the club 2-3 times a week

Looks in ripping shape (no surprise)

Asked her does she think he will come back - " Yeah i think he will "

• Love

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Fair dinkum Zips. Has PRE ever had a punter to surpass you that can dig up graves and split open coffins seeking ammunition for a thread?
Taking the zipper far to seriously tt. He spends most of his time just dribblin **** n being annoying for the fun of it. Gotta keep half an eye on him though, he occasionally sneaks a little pearl of wisdom in under the dross.

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Jack Ross's body is indistinguishable from last year, a little birdie inside the club reckons he is going to be a star :clap2

Reactions: 20 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Jack Ross's body is indistinguishable from last year, a little birdie inside the club reckons he is going to be a star :clap2
My son is at the same school Jack went to. Can you tell you he is/was revered at Caulfield Grammar for his footy exploits. No one at CGS football is surprised with how well he is going.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users