Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
The virus lives on doorhandles for like 3 weeks.

Is every metal surface being thoroughly cleaned in between groups?

If not, there’s not much benefit to rotating coaches and keeping distance while training.

I’m sure part of the AFL’s 40-page rule book is for perception so they’re allowed to get around regulations later, but this seems a bit silly to me.

Smile for cameras then go inside and share facilities... hopefully they’ve covered all bases internally.

Reactions: 1 user

DeathNinthandTaxes

Richmond 'till we die
Nov 4, 2007

If not, there’s not much benefit to rotating coaches and keeping distance while training.

I’m sure part of the AFL’s 40-page rule book is for perception so they’re allowed to get around regulations later, but this seems a bit silly to me.

Smile for cameras then go inside and share facilities... hopefully they’ve covered all bases internally.

Its not being spread by door handles. Wash your hands, don't touch your face. The basics, including the social distancing whilst training is all they need to do. Outside interactions are very low risk.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

You apparently underestimate the club. They are smarter than you think and will make sure the guy's are in a safe environment whilst at the club

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

More like 5-7 days on metal I believe

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
More like 5-7 days on metal I believe

Makes sense that they would create the virus so that it could ride for longer on the lead inside vaccinations while picking up directions from 5G towers

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Makes sense that they would create the virus so that it could ride for longer on the lead inside vaccinations while picking up directions from 5G towers

Bill Gates doesn't mess around

Reactions: 2 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
and obviously the lizard people overlords are genetically immune, so Gill should be ok

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Looks that way Taz.

Groups of 8 and staggered times make track watching hard but on such a beautiful day it was still great to spend plenty of time lurking around PRO.

Came back and listened to Dimm's presser where he said that they needed to get up and going as soon as possible and would train in lines and not protect them from bracketing them together.

To that end the 8 forwards today were:

JR8
Lynch
The lair with the Pink Hair
Rioli
Georgie
Shai
Higgo
Mabs

Didn't hang around to see all lines.

Dusty looked good all pre-season and round 1, looks even better now, (maybe it's only because absence makes the heart grow fonder ;) )
I'm still trying to figure out who had pink hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users