Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
'The Witness' was another classic. (Richard Tambling).

Loved the Witness...so apt. I was watching an old game on Fox Footy the other day and, sure enough, The Witness was standing 10 metres away from the contest looking intently to see if a chip was to be thrown his way

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
This convo started with a cleveland steamer and got to a dirty sanchez... :))
Scotty Cummings got sacked because of this sort of stuff

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Can't Kicksley was another one thats already been mentioned by Oldie already but a good one.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Can't Kicksley was another one thats already been mentioned by Oldie already but a good one.

Yes, it was almost as though his parents saw his future and named him Kent deliberately for that very reason. Genius

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
There was the Gus Bus, the iVan and the Hampervan, who was best described as Cymbals.

Yes TBH, great work I think Ol Bear Baloo coined the Gus Bus in retaliation to me calling him "The Camel" during the Bright Side Dark Side Wars.

A fierce supporter of the Camel was ol Bear Baloo. ;)