Tribunal Time | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tribunal Time

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Does anyone know what time the tribunal hearing is, and also if there are any other cases to be heard tonight?

From a nervous rosy, but one who's confident the club have organised a good defence that will get Staff off.
Hopefuly the tribunal are not swayed by all the peripheral crap that's been flung around this week, and will judge both cases on their merit....ie nothing in them.

Go Staff.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Not sure how many tonight, but I think they usually start somewhere around 6.00pm-ish.

Heard that Simon Madden will be giving evidence, as a former Ruckman.

I'm sure all will go well. On other threads, some are saying that he could get as many as four weeks. If he does get any weeks, I think it won't be any more than 2.

Anyway, whatever happens, good luck Staff.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
I believe that the tribunal is underway now but dont know if there are any other players up on charges and whether they will be dealt with first.

Yep im also a bit apprehensive about the outcome given the statements made by certain individuals in the media who have already hung him out to dry.