TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Watched a couple of documentaries on the Sex Pistols last night. Fair to say Steve Jones is an ahole. Greasy and seedy sexist, petty criminal, unfunny, loud mouth, racist. Product of his upbringing I guess.

Reactions: 1 user
Been a million shows on JFK, but I found this a little different as they interview Secret Service agents and members of the public who were there, and their memories 60 years on.

'JFK: One Day in America' on Disney+.

Reactions: 2 users
S1 of The Bear was good. S2 is exceptional. Risen several notches. Great characters, with complex and nuanced relationships between them. Fantastic cast, excellent writing. Beautiful television.
Thanks for the tip, really enjoying this, started S1 on Sunday, now up to S2. Loving the soundtrack, Wilco, Counting Crows, Squeeze, Steve Earle......a few favourites in there

Slow Horses Season 3 has started. Started very well, maybe the best one. Gary Oldman is just brilliant.

For All Mankind Season 4. Not sure it's working.

Watched a couple of documentaries on the Sex Pistols last night. Fair to say Steve Jones is an ahole. Greasy and seedy sexist, petty criminal, unfunny, loud mouth, racist. Product of his upbringing I guess.
Must be the surname Jones :censored:

Saw this one a few weeks ago, find out a lot about his relationships with his family, bandmates and girls.

Screenshot_20231212_223742_Samsung Internet.jpg

I appreciated the 3 part John Lennon doco that focuses on his death on Apple as well as the WW2 series on Netflix.

Another Vote for fargo and slow horses both outstanding..
Also really enjoying Dark Winds midway through s2..Zahn Mclarnon is good value...

Loo
100% right this season is really good. Loving the new Slow Horses season as well.
Looking forward to both of these. Always loved the Fargo shows.

Currently really enjoying Bosch legacy. Halfway through season 2. Bosch was solid too. Welliver just good for the role.

Reactions: 5 users
Reacher Season 2 landed today. Looking forward to more of the same.

Reactions: 4 users
Just watched Crime by Irvine Welsh. Dark but funny at times too. I really enjoyed it a lot, but beware it is very grim at times.

Reactions: 1 users
One day in America about the JFK assassination 60 years ago was excellent.