TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Found Cricket in the 80s on Binge, only watched ep 1 so far but good viewing if you’re over 50 and can remember.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
This series of Fargo on SBS is IMO one of the most well written shows in a long time.
Sure, it's pretty far fetched... but then again.... it's the *smile* USA and absolutely anything is possible over there!
2nd last episode last night, where a call went out to get the orange idiot on the case.... got that one right!
I'll be sad when it's over☹

• Haha

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
This series of Fargo on SBS is IMO one of the most well written shows in a long time.
Sure, it's pretty far fetched... but then again.... it's the *smile* USA and absolutely anything is possible over there!
2nd last episode last night, where a call went out to get the orange idiot on the case.... got that one right!
I lived in Texas for a few years.

First day there the neighbour introduced himself and showed me his sniper rifle. Needless to say I’d never handled one before. But I could see a bird clearly on top of the water tower once I had it all pointing the right way and everything. Neighbor had generators / food etc to last a month (outcome of Katrina mainly).

Not far fetched at all.

• Haha

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

Its absolutely fantastic.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Re Slow Horses, the Ringer podcast The Watch recently did a great interview with the showrunner WARNING this has season 3 spoilers:

Last edited:

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
This is how they describe it. ..... not for everyone. ... subtitles btw!

A retelling of the classic French story about Arsène Lupin, the world-famous gentleman thief and master of disguise.
Very well made French series. Heard it described as Oceans 11 minus 10 :LOL:

3rd season was a couple of months ago. Polished all 3 seasons in less than a week on Netflix (y)

Had never heard of the books, definitely looking at the box set :)

Screenshot_20240113_122806_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240113_123329_Samsung Internet.jpg

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
That last Fargo season 5 scene was intense.

USA does not know what a biscuit is though. Their biscuit is this dry flavourless muffin wannabe where the crumbs stick to the roof of your mouth and under your tongue. 🤮

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

USA does not know what a biscuit is though. Their biscuit is this dry flavourless muffin wannabe where the crumbs stick to the roof of your mouth and under your tongue. 🤮

watched the first ep of this season, looking forward to the rest.

Season 4 True Detective with Jodie Foster set in Alaska - first ep looks good but with more spiritual overtones than previous seasons. So far so good.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Fargo S5 was such a great series. Thought it was finished off really well. Right up there with other shows IMHO.

Reactions: 2 users

Judge Smailes

The world needs ditch diggers too!
Dec 17, 2003
Adelaide

Thought it was brilliant TV. Great characters, John Hamm, hilarious.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That was a very good final episode to cap off the best season of Fargo so far.