U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Why isn't Morrison coming out and calling out Trump for his behaviour? surely it is our duty as a democracy to publicly call out leaders of other countries attempting to stifle democracy in that country? Even other Republicans are doing this. But no, Morrison and his mate Hockey are Trump sycophants.
Ridiculous but not unexpected call from you.
Jacinda Ardern also made similar comments and said she had faith in the institutions in the US. Should she be criticised as well?
Jacinta is on Ian's side, like Dan here in VIC she can do no wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
Drumpf's leads cut to 2500 in Georgia and 50,000 in PA.
Really hope that Biden gains a lot more than 270 votes so this absolute lunacy can be put to bed once and for all. Well for at least the next 4 years until Donald Jnr wins the Republican nomination:help

• Wow
hopefully trump and his supporters can accept defeat as gracious as hillary and her supporters did.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
hopefully trump and his supporters can accept defeat as gracious as hillary and her supporters did.

Maybe the dems supporters will make little blue flags and obnoxiously wave them around in the faces of Trump supporters at every oppurtunity.

Then in 4 years time they can use the slogan "make conservatives cry again!" at their campaign rallies

But i doubt they would stoop so low.

Maybe the dems supporters will make little blue flags and obnoxiously wave them around in the faces of Trump supporters at every oppurtunity.

Then in 4 years time they can use the slogan "make conservatives cry again!" at their campaign rallies

But i doubt they would stoop so low.
Much more likely to see Democrat cities commandeered by Antifa and its allies.

It's not even about who is the better candidate now. It's about whether the US wants to be a democracy or not. Trump got what he wanted - MAGA ideology is more important than the constitution, rule of law, democratic processes. It's all about naked power, the ends justify the means.

I think the US will get through this and democracy will prevail, but the scars will be deep and the country will hopelessly divided for a decade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Its allies being normal people.
Portland, Oregon is one of the most left leaning cities anywhere in the US. The least likely place to have white ethno-nationalistic Fascist activity of any substance. Yet these paranoid Antifa lunatics were patrolling the streets every night during the nationwide BLM protests, convinced they were surrounded by hoards of Fascist paramilitaries. When it became apparent they were hunting and chasing an enemy that simply wasn't there, they just turned on random people who happened to be on the street. If they were white-middle America looking, perhaps drove a pick up, they were deemed white-nationalist Fascists and savagely beaten. Plenty of footage of it.

Some people are just looking for a fight. And if they can't find it, they'll manufacture it (and yes of course, the lunatic white ethno-nationalists who drove a car through crowds in Charlottesville are exactly the same in that context).

I'm not a Trump supporter, far from it. Nor is there any way whatsoever that I would have voted for him. But if "normal people" are allied to that sort of activity in Portland. It strengthens my point of how broken the underlying fundamentals of US society are.

Last edited:
It's all over bar the vexatious lawsuits and right-wing murders in the street.

Drumpf lead in PA 26k and rapidly shrinking. Just 1800 now in GA.

123543660_2981017008785160_935565234920469145_o.jpg
Yes, he means: "Stop counting any Democrat votes. Only count ones for the GOP, me. They are the only legal ones."

But still not coherent enough to be able to say it! This is all part of the terrible price the USA is paying for ever allowing an absolute moron and despot, a criminal gang boss, to steal their Presidency and their democracy.

True dat - at least Trumpy provided some comic relief. Now we go back to a boring card board cut out cliche president.
Dunno. Could get a bit interesting once senile Ol' Joe gets his hands on the Doomsday Briefcase.

True dat - at least Trumpy provided some comic relief. Now we go back to a boring card board cut out cliche president.
What absolute tripe. If you think having the world's richest and most powerful (ever heard of all their nuclear weapons?) country led by an idiot narcissist is somehow funny, then I really wonder about your sanity.
Many people have died already because of his inept, divisive and chaotic 'leadership' - in police shootings, riots and demonstrations re these and other terrible injustices, but especially from his totally delusional policy failures on Coronavirus. Not to mention how his obnoxious undermining of the US democracy will play out in coming months or years with quite possibly many more deaths due to consequential violence.

Do you think Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot were a great laugh too? Totally stupid posting.

• Haha