U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Petulant child

I read an article about the same thing which said he is also upset because if he has the power to pardon himself (which is not clear) it would only be for federal crimes. That means he is not protected from prosecution by the state of New York which is coming after him big time.
I think there's a few pending court cases, one being The Trump Organisation's alleged real estate fraud. He is alleged to have over valued his holdings to get loans, and then under valued them to get tax concessions.
I think the litigators are going to come from the woodwork come 21/01/21.

The final siren ain't gone yet !!!!

Yes there is a chance Melania might stay with him , if Trump has any real assets or wealth left and he can throw her some more cash.. I mean they clearly hate each other but appearances are important when you are a one term loser President.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Funniest thing I've seen in a while, will other than MAGAHarley thinking it's not over yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Just watched Jon Ossoff who's the Democrats candidate in one of those Senate runoff elections, being interviewed. ....
Funny when asked his background he says.... "I'm the son of an immigrant mother"
FMD.. He's half Australian!... if he helps overturn the Senate. ... Donald may well push the button on us as he's dragged from the white house

Not yet ...

Trump's playing 5D chess, he's lured them all into a trap. Biden, Harris and all the libtards will be arrested, and sent to Gitmo most will be executed. The military led by Sidney Powell on a Kraken will come in at moment and save the day.

At least that's what the MAGAts and Qtards are saying on Parler since Biden won. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Not yet ...

To quote Biden: “The Trump campaign brought dozens and dozens and dozens of legal challenges to test the result,” Biden said. “They were heard again and again, and each of the times they were heard they were found to be without merit. … They were heard by more than 80 judges across this country, and in every case, no cause or evidence was found to reverse or question or dispute the results.”

Reactions: 1 user