U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Pretty much what was said on the first page.

But for the Chinese virus he would still be President.

Much more accurate would be the statement "if he not completely botched the US response to COVID19, he MIGHT still be President".

But he did and he's not - at least not on Jan 20th.

He's now pretty close to inciting armed rebellion because he lost the election.

The leader the free world needs.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Trump took one, thought that he aced it because he could say "person man woman camera TV" which pretty much confirms his level of mental acuity.

I think that "intelligence test" he took, may just have been words with friends level 5.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
You know the saying that from the worst things some good will occur?

He may or may not be President if not for COVID-19, noone knows that, but the benefit that came from the virus in the midst of all the bad things is that Trump's monumental stupidity, incompetence and indifference to the people of the US was laid bare for their citizens to see very clearly.
I thought the biggest benefit was that he got a chance to improve his golf, he seemed to spend a lot more time doing that than taking the pandemic seriously.
Actually I think that’s why he is claiming that the election was rife with cheating and fraud. He spent so much time playing cheating at golf that he confused the two

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I thought the biggest benefit was that he got a chance to improve his golf, he seemed to spend a lot more time doing that than taking the pandemic seriously.
Actually I think that’s why he is claiming that the election was rife with cheating and fraud. He spent so much time playing cheating at golf that he confused the two
Even when playing golf he is a hypocrite

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Even when playing golf he is a hypocrite

He also cheats at golf according to many ex playing-partners. Trump is the master is idiotic projection - if he accuses someone else of doing something, rest assured its because he's done it.

Imagine the outrage if Obama had been considering giving his whole family pre-emptive pardons. *smile*' bizarre. How anyone was ever taken in by this fraudulent human is amazing.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Even Fox News are starting write balanced news stories.

Fox is still nowhere near balanced.

They're just jumping off a sinking ship, to hope they're not pulled down with it.

It really is only the fringe loonies, and completely indoctrinated who still support trump.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Your very occasional reminder that after 4 years of boasting about "building that wall and making Mexico pay for it" Trump and the whole might of the US has managed to build between 3 miles and 25 miles* of new wall in four years.

*depends on which data you use, but even 25 miles in four years is a shizen effort. The MAGA Trump Simps still think he's the best though

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Your very occasional reminder that after 4 years of boasting about "building that wall and making Mexico pay for it" Trump and the whole might of the US has managed to build between 3 miles and 25 miles* of new wall in four years.

*depends on which data you use, but even 25 miles in four years is a shizen effort. The MAGA Trump Simps still think he's the best though
and Mexico haven't paid a cent.

does that 3-25 miles include the wall that Bannon and his dodgy mates were going to build with their swindling, I mean fund raising effort?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016