Umpires today | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpires today

Red Sea Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 15, 2004
Umpire numbered 12 was a disgrace.

The worst example of umpiring I have ever witnessed and makes the AFL's hands off policy to everything negative about umpires and umpiring a mockery if he is allowed to get away with that performance without severe consequence for his poor judgements throughout the game.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Needless to say that the umpires are controlled by Gieschen, one of the most incompetant fools in football. Another football con man a la Wallace. Full of crap. Good to see he's in charge of the overpaid, unprofessional umpiring brigade. :-[

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004
whatabout said:
3aw commentary team has just said it was the worst performance this year, will the rfc have enough balls to complain!!!!

MMM said pretty much the same but we managed to get 40+ points up when the free kick was something like 4 to us and 11 to them. Should have really never let them in and umpiring decisions wouldnt have mattered in that case.

Uncle

" Black ops?"
Apr 24, 2009
How the hell can the AFL continue to add more & more rules when its clear to all that the maggots can't even get the basics right.

:duh

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
A few decisions went astray on both sides, I don't think the umpiring was all that bad, having a 7 goal lead and finising in a draw people will always blame the umpiring. The team had it and failed, move on.

ZeroGame

Tiger Champion
Jun 19, 2006
Elwood
I thought most of them were technically therer
However that holding the ball decision against Edwards was a shocker

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Edwards weaves and weaves,The 4th player grabs him,Edwards handballs the ball straight away-----------Free kick North.

Harvey takes his time to weigh up his options.Is run down from behind but like Edwards gets rid of the ball--------Play On

Goldstien fends off Graham,Runs into another Tiger----------------Ball up.

Spot the Odd one out ;D

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
Pack of *smile* cheats if you ask me

One set of rules for one team and one set for the other. :mad:

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I thought No. 12 was not the problem, but rather that No. 6...Margetts. If ever it appeared an umpy had it in for a side it ws him. Not sure what the free count was but no matter, it is where you get them that counts. Forward frees are a killer and Margetts gave North a few that were soft to say the least.