Umpires today | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpires today

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Absolutely. I said that to Chumpley today. McGuire would never let the AFL get away with this. They wouldn’t even try. Too scared of what he’d do.

Time for us to step it up. We’ve been getting crushed for too long and not getting hard core with the AFL enough.

Time to bring some pressure. Don’t care if it causes a few fines or whatever. Time for this to be brought to the surface.
Umpires, fixture, afl club dividend, Redfords. All across the board we get shafted.
Our club is as weak as *smile*. “Fighting tigers” more like mewling kittens

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Chris Donlon absolutely hates us. He goes out of his way with overt bias each and every time he umpires us.

He’s a complete and utter cheat.

If for nothing else, the club should ask for him to not umpire our games. Then, leak that request to the media and see what happens. Probably nothing but you never know. Wilson might.

It’ll bring this outrageous, covert, cheating bs into the light, once and for all.
I knew him when he was 17-20, worked with him.

He was a smart arse to work with and he's a smart arse umpire. Likely jealous because he was no good at any sport. Recall him being a keen cyclist. Loved lycra. That was it. Reams us every time.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Us : 17 frees
Them : 16 frees
Obviously they miscounted the frees today. Either that or their earpieces to hq weren’t working.
They're still a mob of corrupt cheating bastards who can gagf

*disclaimer. They weren’t as bad as previous weeks. Maybe the emails to the club got passed on. Or normal service will resume next game. I’ll keep my powder dry. Pricks