VFL 1st Qualifying Final V Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL 1st Qualifying Final V Essendon

A very good side that's been selected, got to feel for the likes of Street, Silvestro and Henderson who didn't get a game. Interesting that Weller didn't get a game, injured perhaps.

A very good side that's been selected, got to feel for the likes of Street, Silvestro and Henderson who didn't get a game. Interesting that Weller didn't get a game, injured perhaps.

That team isn't correct, its just the first 5 players named on bench on Thursday named here, you cannot play 23 players without a designated qualified 23rd player & that player is Lachlan Street so he will definitely play.
The 4 to come out are from, JB, Beasley, Coff, Johnny English, Funky Miller, Morro, Silver & Mav

That team isn't correct, its just the first 5 players named on bench on Thursday named here, you cannot play 23 players without a designated qualified 23rd player & that player is Lachlan Street so he will definitely play.
The 4 to come out are from, JB, Beasley, Coff, Johnny English, Funky Miller, Morro, Silver & Mav
Cheers.
I wondering how Street was named as the 23 player on Thursday and then not named in this side.

Is this game being live streamed somewhere on the net?

I'm in North Queensland and it's not on TV.