VFL Round 10 versus Williamstown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 10 versus Williamstown

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
How was that not a mark to Stengle?

Game done.

Issue all day was not able to get a contested Mark I50.

Williamstown look deserving winners.

Soldo and Markov injured.

Williamstown 83-71 tigers

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Obviously missing a few players, however the only positives I took was CCJs game and Baltas second half. Glimpses from a few others but fact is we played against a team full of nothing more then VFL players

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Mr Brightside said:
Obviously missing a few players, however the only positives I took was CCJs game and Baltas second half. Glimpses from a few others but fact is we played against a team full of nothing more then VFL players
A bit harsh Mr B.

We had a very young team out there. They were playing against some serious hardened bodies.

Andy Collins is a great coach. Not sure why he is not with an AFL team.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
CuJo four quarters the best.

Some of Miller's efforts were soft. A big witches hat in the last quarter.

Miller has been very disappointing most of the year, get's beaten 1 on 1 every time even on the smaller size players, will often hang back rather than fly and impact a contest. Looks like he has no confidence in going for a mark at all.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Smoking Aces said:
A bit harsh Mr B.

We had a very young team out there. They were playing against some serious hardened bodies.
True, however I’d expect a win on a fine sunny day against a team that wasn’t in the 8 considering we had 14 listed AFL players.

caesar said:
Miller has been very disappointing most of the year, get's beaten 1 on 1 every time even on the smaller size players, will often hang back rather than fly and impact a contest. Looks like he has no confidence in going for a mark at all.
Yep looks like he has very little footy nous, a million miles away at this point, has time though.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Worst umpiring display I can recall seeing. The female umpire was atrocious.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Smoking Aces said:
That female umpire has made some horrible decisions.

Just saw the last.qtr. not only were the 2 female umpires pulling free kicks for willy out of their ass, but we couldn't buy a free kick.
Balta carthwaite and stengle all good.

linuscambridge

Tiger Superstar
Jul 13, 2004
TigerFlag2017 said:
How was corey ellis?

I thought Lloyd, Rioli, Stengle, Bolton, Balta and at times Cujo, all looked a class above. Ellis looks like he has found his level. At his stage he should be able to impose himself on the contest at VFL class, he just doesn’t do that. I think he is a bust.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
tigersnake said:
How did bakes go?
Scrappy. Fumbled, turned it over. Some of the good stuff too.

Ellis was pretty good, played four quarters unlike Lloyd who was lazy, selfish and Hollywood for the first three. Must have got a bake at the last change.

Rioli, Bolton and Balta the highlights for me. Stengle not as good as he's previously shown. CJ, you found yourself saying, "In 12 months he'll mark that one".