VFL Round 6 versus Casey Demons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 6 versus Casey Demons

TheUmpire

Tiger Rookie
Sep 30, 2003
I hate to say it but I am yet to see Sonsie kick the ball to a team-mate. He looks silky but doesn't deliver.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Our VFL side has too many blokes who are too small and lack skill, and the VFL listed talls aside from Lefau are plodders.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I think everyone of MRJ's only 6 possessions, ( or close to it), were clangers, not great.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I hate to say it but I am yet to see Sonsie kick the ball to a team-mate. He looks silky but doesn't deliver.
Is this the first time you've watched him?

Didn't have his best day but kept working to finish with 23 disposals. That's a 19-year-old draftee off a limited pre-season having an off day and getting 23 touches in a young outsized midfield.

I thought Biggie was our best. Gave JVR a hiding and didn't lose a contest until the last 10 minutes. Ryan had an almost game. If he'd held his marks he would have been BOG and we might have won. He was still good, just has the overhead stuff to work on. His hands at ground level and feeding it out were eeelite. He moves so well. Strength, maturity, confidence and this fella will be a league player and a nightmare match-up in a couple of years.

Stacky was white-hot in the first then seemed to spend too much time forward for my liking. Tried hard all day.

Clarke is all class. Can't wait until this kid has a senior body, will tear holes in teams on the G.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stack looks a class above.

Lets not waste his talent playing amongst flotsam and jetsam.

Reactions: 1 users

TheUmpire

Tiger Rookie
Sep 30, 2003
Is this the first time you've watched him?

Didn't have his best day but kept working to finish with 23 disposals. That's a 19-year-old draftee off a limited pre-season having an off day and getting 23 touches in a young outsized midfield.
Don't get me wrong, I love his ability to win the ball - I'm just looking for better use once he has it.

Hoping this comes in time.