Weagles Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weagles Game Day

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Ok I didnt see the game was busy am pumped we got up but then heard of Grubs hammy.Will watch the replay.

Grimes and Kennedy cancelling each other out.

How bad was Grimes hammy, what did they say minor, twinge awareness chimp style or full on tear and assisted off ground ???
Said he felt it pop, but he knows the difference between a bad one and a not so bad, rated this as one of the latter. Got off the ground under his own steam and did some run throughs on the boundary line before they put a line through him for the game.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
The biggest surprise for me was how well we competed in and around the ruck contest ,

Was having nightmares thinking about Nicnat and all the hype surrounding him

Reactions: 3 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Queensland’s Grand Final pitch has been torn up his evening.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
The biggest surprise for me was how well we competed in and around the ruck contest ,

As someone far more learned than I commented somewhere on these threads this is the first time Nit Nat has come up against the premiership ruckmen. I thought they were both brilliant.

Reactions: 6 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ok I didnt see the game was busy am pumped we got up but then heard of Grubs hammy.Will watch the replay.

Grimes and Kennedy cancelling each other out.

How bad was Grimes hammy, what did they say minor, twinge awareness chimp style or full on tear and assisted off ground ???
How come you never watch craigy?

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California

Yep, agree, Soldo and Nanks were very very good and the "hype" surrounding NicNat isn't hype in my opinion, the guy is the best tap to advantage ruckman going when he's fit, so that makes our Boy's performance THAT much better.

Reactions: 4 users

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Dimma down playing the win in the pressa, we could be better they could be better, just another game type thing. Reckon he'll be pretty pumped behind closed doors

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
The rest of the league have just witnessed the Tigers are starting to find real firm. The will all start to worry now even against our depleted team

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Easily the best win of the year.

Love how we just build at this time of the year and they now believe.

Some of the ball movement from both teams was unbelievable - it looked electric on tv so it would have been a privilege to watch that game live.

No passengers - the hunger is there and the drive is from our youngsters - Balta announced himself, Bolton continues to build and they just had to follow the lead of our skipper - can’t remember the last time Cotch had 19 disposals at half time.

Just a beautiful game tbh.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
When was the last time (if ever) Lambert had a single kick game ?............... is he carrying an injury has anybody heard ? Just so unilke him tonight and he's a primemover when we are up and running and a very important link player in our system.

Reactions: 1 user